Honored Contributor

Reading the TV Guide The Good Doctor episode serves as a backdoor pilot for The Good Lawyer has Felicity Huffman as counsel hired by Dr. Glassman to help Shaun in a legal tiff. It's good to see she's getting a second chance. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I think she is a good actress and really like her.  I hope she does well.  Strangely enough I don't feel the same about Laurie Laughlin.  I'm not sure why.

Honored Contributor

There was a post here months ago about this, , just didnt know when it was going to happen. 

Honored Contributor

Re: The Good Doctor March 6

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

Reading the TV Guide The Good Doctor episode serves as a backdoor pilot for The Good Lawyer has Felicity Huffman as counsel hired by Dr. Glassman to help Shaun in a legal tiff. It's good to see she's getting a second chance. 

@Jordan2 @Did you know that both these shows were originally South Korean shows? The originals were available on Netflix. I don't see them listed right now.  I've only recently started watching a couple of Korean series and they're good. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 @Did you know that both these shows were originally South Korean shows? The originals were available on Netflix. I don't see them listed right now.  I've only recently started watching a couple of Korean series and they're good. 

@Mindy D I did know about The Good Doctor because it mentions it in the credits. 

Honored Contributor

I've always liked Felicity Huffman, and I believe in 2nd chances!!! She is also a good actress. She is known for Desperate Housewives, but I have seen her in other things and she is good!

Honored Contributor

This episode will air tomorrow night, it was originally scheduled for March 6 but I think The Good Doctor wasn't on for one week so it got pushed back. 

Honored Contributor

So, what did you think I liked it, the young actress was quite good. Felicity needs to hire a new hairdresser!!!

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the episode, but probably would not watch the spinoff.

Honored Contributor

No distasteful Leah; that alone gave it a star from me. I thought the OCD actor was excellent. The outcome was predictable, but I didn't mind.

I'm going to give the spinoff a chance.