Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper That's a fair statement and we can agree to disagree Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Were all the good writers on vacation? Whoever thought up this story should take a long leave of absence.

They were all on a mushroom high when they thought up the episode.  whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I did not enjoy this episode at all. I couldn't believe it when I was watching it as I thought it was so ridiculous! And I definitely could have done without all the barfing. I kept watching as I thought it might get better but it never did! 

Valued Contributor

it jumped the shark a long ago. it reminds me of the series "House", in which a handicapped and snotty doctor always came up with a miraculous diagnosis and/or life-saving surgery at the last minute.

Over and over and over again...Robot tongue

Respected Contributor

Maybe this series has just run its course.  Hopefully, this is the last season and it will just die a natural death!

Valued Contributor

We  have seen this type of episode on all the other medical shows.

same with all the hospital computers takin over by a hacker.I think ever show on television  used this type of episodes atleast once this year.

Honored Contributor

The drug produced hallucinations. It was not truth serum. All that soul searching cringe had nothing to do with seeing snakes that weren't there or believing you could climb the wall.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

The drug produced hallucinations. It was not truth serum. All that soul searching cringe had nothing to do with seeing snakes that weren't there or believing you could climb the wall.

@occasionalrain   Actually one can have an intropective experience after consuming magic 'shrooms.

The effects run from physical (vomit, dizzyness, etc.) to mental (hallucinations, panic, paranoia, etc.).

Psilocybin is a well-known psychedelic just as LSD.  Side effects will always vary but just as with LSD-people can and often do have an inner spiritual experience.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Ok I had to skim throught this episode after reading this thread.

At first I though there was a severe food poisoning issue-that macaroni salad with all that mayo wasn't even on ice. 

Will there be consequences for Nurse Jerome have magic 'shrooms (is he ever high while working?) even though Asher used them by mistake?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@maximillian Maybe they will close St. Bart's down and the show will be over.