Honored Contributor

Cannot believe how bad the women look. 

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I don't expect anyone to look like they did 50 years ago. Looking forward to the show tonight on HGTV in spite of the hags that the OP mentions.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I don't expect anyone to look like they did 50 years ago. Looking forward to the show tonight on HGTV in spite of the hags that the OP mentions.

@AuntG,  Exacty since I know I don't look the same 50 years ago when I was 10.  LOL.  Everyone looks different from 50 years ago. 

Honored Contributor

Well, they were kids on the show. Such a thing to say @Group 5 minus 1. I guess you haven't aged in 50 years. I hate to think what you would say if they had scars or a disability. I don't expect to see such comments from adults. 

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Please post a picture of yourself so we can judge your looks as you are doing theirs.

Honored Contributor

Personally I think Maureen McCormick looks like a grow up version of Marcia Brady

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I think maybe the word bad was not a good choice, but I get what you are saying. I read that Maureen had a lot of issues after the show ended (drugs, etc.) and some had bad marriages. All that sure can take a toll on people. We saw them when they were young and life hadn't hit them in the gut yet. I thought the same thing you did when I saw the promo but in a different way.....holy cow they all got old. Only because my memory is of them being young.

I appreciate your opinion. Too bad some people have to snark because you used a word they didn't like.

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

So, I guess the men look good??

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  I see how you got your name. LOL

The "Brady" women don't look bad. They just look like regular women that have aged. Not like celebrity women that have spent their lives on their looks.

I hope they are all happy & having a good time with the new oppurtunities.

Respected Contributor

@Veridoc It was just a mean comment out of nowhere, so of course, we are going to snark.

It's what we do when someone just out & "BAM" sends a hatelful though into the universe for no real reason.

Like the people that comment on every story on Yahoo.