Honored Contributor

Travone: everyone says that. I think the gals look terrible. The men not so bad.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

Actually, I don't think they look bad at all (women or men).  I'd really like to watch tonight but my absolute favorite show is on at the same time.  I'll be flipping channels during commercials and, as much as it's been advertised, I'm sure there will be multiple repeats that I can catch later.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Travone: everyone says that. I think the gals look terrible. The men not so bad.

Everyone says what?  That they look "bad"....if so, you wouldn't be getting slammed on these boards.

That you should post a picture of yourself so we can judget you?  If that is what everybody is saying, please do it.

Esteemed Contributor

Some of us age better than others.  Funny because I don't think any of them did too much in movies or television after the Brady Bunch years.   My age is close to Mike Lookinland (Bobby Brady)  Him and Cindy look pretty good, of course they are the youngest.

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1  I see how you got your name. LOL

The "Brady" women don't look bad. They just look like regular women that have aged. Not like celebrity women that have spent their lives on their looks.

I hope they are all happy & having a good time with the new oppurtunities.

@Dusty1, I don't mean to laugh, but you hit the nail on the head with Holly's name.  And you are so right about aging gracefully and not like other celebs having work done. 

Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

Actually, I don't think they look bad at all (women or men).  I'd really like to watch tonight but my absolute favorite show is on at the same time.  I'll be flipping channels during commercials and, as much as it's been advertised, I'm sure there will be multiple repeats that I can catch later.  

@shoptilyadropagain, maybe they'll repeat it or DVR it?

Respected Contributor

I think everyone looks pretty awesome!

Trusted Contributor

I think they all look great

Honored Contributor

They all look 60  something years old or so.... that is what 50 years does to a person

Thankfully they look normal.... not like Marie Osmond or Joan Rivers..... like aliens...

Esteemed Contributor

@Veridoc wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Cannot believe how bad the women look. 

I think maybe the word bad was not a good choice, but I get what you are saying. I read that Maureen had a lot of issues after the show ended (drugs, etc.) and some had bad marriages. All that sure can take a toll on people. We saw them when they were young and life hadn't hit them in the gut yet. I thought the same thing you did when I saw the promo but in a different way.....holy cow they all got old. Only because my memory is of them being young.

I appreciate your opinion. Too bad some people have to snark because you used a word they didn't like.

Well said @Veridoc I thought this was a discussion board. that means different opinions. I don't understand the reactions of some posters.