Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

I'll agree, @Annabellethecat66 that Steffy is not that likable most of the time.  My most hate for her was when Hope and Liam were trying to get back together and she kept them apart with her schemes and Liam was too stupid to have a clue.

I was almost warming up to Sally when she was with Thomas but here we are now and she's forgotten Thomas like yesterday's newspaper and I see hints of her eyes gleaming in Liam's direction.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Sooner, you have to stay so that we can dislike Sally together, lol.  The others here have turned on me, lol.  @SouthFlorida321 and @yellowBeetle you've been hoodwinked, lol.  Sally is still a user being pushed by her criminal minded aunt.  Steffy is right about her not trying to do anything for herself.  She could have found her own architect using money from her Aunt Sally.  But Liam is a gullible mark, too.  It's written on his forehead.

I think Bill with try to seduce Steffy way before Liam gets a clue about Sally's snare.  Bill was doing a lot of flashbacking today about his early relationship with a young looking Steffy.  

I don't care for Katie being Wyatt's booty call either.  When he was with Hope, he didn't treat her that way.  Maybe Katie being divorced gives him the idea that she's easy and yes, he seems right.  Wyatt is as crooked as Bill so if Katie didn't like Bill's ways, she won't be liking Wyatt for long.  It's very obvious that Wyatt idolizes Bill.  She's blind right now, though.

Ha!  If I could give you ten hearts I would!  Sally is a tramp.  And a tramp without taste!  Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@SouthFlorida321You'll really think so after you see today's episode.  Come back and tell us what you think.

Ok @Annabellethecat66 I will report back tomorrow - now I'm curious! Hey @yellowBeetle you too now!Woman Very Happy

Hi @SouthFlorida321!

I stayed up late watching the football game last night....so have not yet seen Thursday's episode. Will be watching soon. Woman Happy

But to @Mmsfoxxie I just know that I would rather see Liam with anyone other than Steffy!! I really, really, really do not like her character, lolWoman Wink 

Ideally I would like to see Liam with Ivy...but that storyline didn't last long several years ago.

I did not like Sally with Thomas...and agree that she seemed to forget about "the love of her life" in a nano second! But again if it comes down to Sally or Steffy for Liam, I will go with Sally, even if she is conniving! Woman Wink

And to @MmsfoxxieI like Wyatt and Katie together. I do think there have been flashes from her that she would like their romance to be more public and is a bit bothered that Wyatt wants to keep it a secret....so that hints at potential trouble up ahead. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @yellowBeetle  I don't think I would like Thomas with anyone! hahahahaWoman LOL

He's like watching paint dry.

I likw Wyatt and Katie together as well as you all know.  I don't know, he is fearing something.  It could be his Dad Bill, or his Mom Quinn who can't stand Katie.  He's going to get bombarded no matter what.  That's why he is hesitant IMO.  I think his intentions and feelings to katie are real - with many complications on the horizon unfortunately.....Woman Embarassed

Respected Contributor

Well I saw Thursday's episode.  I'm sorry @Mmsfoxxie , @Annabellethecat66, I went through it twice and still think Sally is a good person.

Her Aunt, whatever is certainly a bad influence.  She fell in love with Thomas, they worked together well and were ready to show their first fashion show.  It wasn't Sally's fault Thomas left.  It was Spencer's lie that Caroline was dying.  Once again she was alone but fought on to do the show on her own. She was ready.  Bill Spencer started that fire.  She had nothing left once again.

So now honest, good Liam who has a conscience comes to help her rebuild.  Thomas left Sally for Caroline and if Liam wants to help her and a love affair ensues so be it.  I see Sally as a survivor.  The sooner Liami gets away from Steffy the better.

Oh as of yesterdays show I cannot stand Steffy anymore.  She's telling everyone what to do and when to do it.  She's become a cold dictator.  She and Spencer are a match made in heaven! Ugh.

Ok @yellowBeetle your thoughts now!Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

OK, I just watched Thursday's episode.

My main takeaway is that I dislike Steffy even more than before!!! Woman Wink

Steffy knows what Bill did and yet she has the nerve to be critical of Liam for trying to make amends with the victim of Bill's actions! Unbelievable! Her little snarky outburst at Sally was yet more justification for my dislike of Steffy's character! 

Again, I certainly do not condone the adultery advice Sally is getting....but honestly, I think Liam would be far better off with Sally! Steffy has really shown her true colors by siding with Bill over Liam in this arson storyline. 

Now I still like Bill, in that he is a lovable villain of sorts...but I do not want him to be involved with Steffy, either!!

I think @SouthFlorida321 is right in her latest post about Wyatt fearing the backlash from Bill and Quinn over Katie. I think he has genuine feelings for Katie but is afraid. Hopefully his reluctance to go public won't drive a wedge between them, but it probably will.....

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321

We were typing at the same time....but came to the same conclusions!!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

OK, I just watched Thursday's episode.

My main takeaway is that I dislike Steffy even more than before!!! Woman Wink

Steffy knows what Bill did and yet she has the nerve to be critical of Liam for trying to make amends with the victim of Bill's actions! Unbelievable! Her little snarky outburst at Sally was yet more justification for my dislike of Steffy's character! 

Again, I certainly do not condone the adultery advice Sally is getting....but honestly, I think Liam would be far better off with Sally! Steffy has really shown her true colors by siding with Bill over Liam in this arson storyline. 

Now I still like Bill, in that he is a lovable villain of sorts...but I do not want him to be involved with Steffy, either!!

I think @SouthFlorida321 is right in her latest post about Wyatt fearing the backlash from Bill and Quinn over Katie. I think he has genuine feelings for Katie but is afraid. Hopefully his reluctance to go public won't drive a wedge between them, but it probably will.....

@yellowBeetle yes I feel for Wyatt.  He's a good boy too.  Look how much he has stood buy his mom Quinn and her actions yet being honest about her to everyone else.  He is in a difficult position and has to walk a tightrope. Now he's n a new one with Katie.

Oh, Beetle don't get me wrong i love evil Bill spenncer and would be crushed if he ever left the show!!

Come on Brooke, give him another chance - hahaha.  Let Quinn and Ridge get going!Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle yes we are...hahaha...  Got to take a little walk and get some fresh air.  See ya later.Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321

I so agree about Brooke and Bill!! There is chemistry there.

I have never felt any spark between Brooke and Ridge. But as you and I have said for months, there really is a sizzling chemistry between Quinn and Ridge! But for whatever reason, the writers have abandoned that now in favor of Mateo!Woman Mad 

And now the next episode will start in under 30 minutes!! But I usually wait and watch later to avoid the commercials!! Woman Wink