Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2016 (includes spoilers)

This is from The Bold & Beautiful Facebook: Spoilers - 10/17-10/21 - #boldandbeautiful Eric continues to improve; meanwhile Ridge is pestering him to sign a new POA! Donna drops by for a visit; The Steffy/Quinn rivalry continues! Mon 10/17 - RJ pressures Ridge to interfere with Brill's wedding Tue 10/18 - Eric's health takes a turn; Steffy decides to do right by Wyatt Wed 10/19 - Will Steffy be able to resist Liam's temptations? Thu 10/20 - Ridge pushes Brooke to marry Bill for the stock control; Eric solidifies his family and adds a new member! Fri - 10/21 - Eric puts Quinn and Wyatt in charge of FC
Honored Contributor

That whole Eric making Quinn and Wyatt in charge is stupid.  He would never do that.

That's why I seldom watch it anymore.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, I was watching the Indiana football game and their quarterback playing today is Zander Diamont. Here's a picture. Don Diamont (Bill Spencer) is his dad.image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Boy oh boy.......I wanted to smack Rick today when he was talking to Nicole!!  He was pulling out all the stops..........first, she's holding lthe baby, then he starts in with all the guilt trip c r a p.....oh, it would be so wonderful for her to have a bio baby brother or sister, we'd be great parents, it would be such a wonderful gift, if it's too much to ask, we'd understand and on and on and on...........this poor gilr needs to start HER OWN LIFE.  I have a feeling she's going to cave and Zende will be gone for good...........Shasha will be ready and waiting.  I'm not buying her "goodie-two-shoes" act......at least not yet!

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Okay, I was watching the Indiana football game and their quarterback playing today is Zander Diamont. Here's a picture. Don Diamont (Bill Spencer) is his dad.image.jpeg

Hubba Hubba.......if only I was a co-ed!!

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

And I didn't think I liked football!  LOL!!!

Thank me for posting the picture again!!!  You know how fond I am of $$Bill!

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate, he's handsome like his dad.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

You are soooo right, @Annabellethecat66.  No matter how angry Eric is he wouldn't go that far.  I haven't seen today's show, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I don't know how true it is but I read somewhere that Sasha is going to offer to be the surrogate for Rick and Maya.

They have a lot of nerve asking Nicole to sacrifice another year of her life for them.  Or more because getting pregnant might take a while.  

And Nicole, she's getting gullible and stupid.  Where is that hard blackmailing woman that knocked on Maya's door a couple of years ago?  This is a whimp we're looking at these days.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why Rick & Maya don't use a gestational surrogate. They could still use Nicole's eggs for the Avant portion and Rick's sperm for the Forrestor portion. They certainly have the money to do it and that way Nicole doesn't have to give up another year of her life for them. In fact, that's what they should have done with the first baby and used the same surrogate for the next one.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum