Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2016 (includes spoilers)

I knew Steffy and Ridge would blame Quinn for Eric's medical condition. Hmm, if he collapsed when he was alone with Quinn, maybe. But we all know his condition was brought on by his ungrateful and selfish family. 

I wish they would mention that Ivy was at the wedding instead of saying no one showed up. It should be no but Ivy! 

It's mean they wouldn't let Quinn into see Eric and only allowed it when Eric was asking for her.

What do the papers say that Carter looked at?

I still want to know why Brooke isn't around. Did she run off and marry Bill?Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2016 (includes spoilers)

Didn't the papers say that Ridge would have control of the company in case of an emergency?  I think they WERE NOT SIGNED by Eric, which means maybe Quinn will have control of the company?

I really hate Steffy! 

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Didn't the papers say that Ridge would have control of the company in case of an emergency?  I think they WERE NOT SIGNED by Eric, which means maybe Quinn will have control of the company?

I really hate Steffy! 

PS - I think Bill is looking real good after what Ridge just pulled!

Contributor

I have a feeling Eric named Quinn as power of attorney.  He filled them out after the wedding when he was upset with the family.

Trusted Contributor

I think that I remember Eric saying briefly that Brooke wouldn't be at the wedding because she was spending time with RJ!!!!! (Guess she's on a long vacation or something like that)

Respected Contributor

Friday's show was so good......😱 Deconstructing B&B! The Forresters versus Quinn controversy explodes Week of October 3: Monday October 3: Steffy wants to find a way to free her family of Quinn. Carter works to get in touch with Ridge about Eric. Tuesday October 4: Ridge wants Quinn out of the mansion. Eric's family stays close to his bedside as they await the doctor's prognosis. Wednesday October 5: Ridge must choose between protecting the family or following Eric's wishes. Caroline returns to town. Thursday October 6: Quinn learns the consequences of crossing a Forrester. Wyatt takes an unexpected position. Friday October 7: Ivy takes another shot at getting back together with Liam. Carter reconsiders keeping Ridge's secret. Carter discovers Eric changed his medical proxy from Ridge to Quinn, but keeps it a secret at Ridge's request. Ridge won't let Quinn near Eric and makes her leave the Forrester mansion.
Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Quinn is despicable - pushing Deacon off a cliff intending to murder him (even though he did live it's still a crime punishable by prison), kidnapping Liam, holding him hostage, telling him they were married, using his phone to tell Steffy to get lost (another crime), scheming to get Steffy and Wyatt married, before all that, breaking into Liam's place and trying to stab him with a sword she specially crafted,  (crime), harassing Hope causing her to loose the baby, etc!!  Eric cannot be in his right mind wanting to be with her - who could be that lonely and is she that great in bed that he would subject his loved ones to her??!!!  He should have respected his family enough to realize how dangerous Quinn is and not bring her into the company and their lives.  He was thinking of only one thing!!!  He could have kept her on the side and not rubbed their noses in his lust for her!!!  It's not like they just didn't like her - there was really good reason - she's a psychopath and they do not change!!  I'm sure Quinn will show her true self shortly!!

Honored Contributor

@Pook

I really don't think Quinn's texts to Steffy were actually a "crime".    

I am really stunned by Ridge & Steffy's arrogance ..... what nasty people!     And since Steffy actually KILLED Ally and then made Ivy delete the video ..... well, she's not really in a position to call anyone else's behavior into question now, is she?   If Steffy was so innocent, then she could have explained the video to Detective Baker.     No ... she needed the evidence destroyed.   

I get that people were concerned, but ultimately it was Eric's decision to make.  Quinn makes him happy ... and she signed a pre-nup.   Ridge and Steffy should just butt out.

Respected Contributor

I was watching the movie Ghost last night with Demi Moore. I can't believe how much "Quinn" reminds me of Demi.