Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

On 10/12/2014 annabellethecat said:

Here's something kind of interesting I just read in my Soap magazine. Here's the question and answer:

Question: What was the song that played on 14 Aug when Liam was walking around Paris and he realized he's lost Hope forever?

Answer: That was a song by Scott Clifton (Liam) singing. He called the song, "Love Song". It's from his album called "Girl Go Home" and you can purchase it on iTunes.

Just a little something interesting.

I believe he wrote the song.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Do you think Ridge is using Caroline for more than help ""drawing""??

Respected Contributor

I think now that Ridge sees how fond Eric is of Caroline and that he sees Rick and Caroline as the power couple who's going to lead Forrestor into the future, I think Ridge will try to do something to their marriage.

Ridge is such a spoiled brat and wants to get his way all the time. Eric was right pointing out that Ridge ran off and also tried to get Eric ousted from the company. Rick has definitely gained points with Eric and Ridge knows it and wants to stop it.

I can't believe Forrestor only has one designer. Who was doing all the designs when Ridge was in Paris? Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket.

Ridge kissing Caroline while engaged to Katie just shows that the red string ring is meaningless. I hope Katie finds out and kicks his butt out of her house.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

On 10/13/2014 lainey said:

I think now that Ridge sees how fond Eric is of Caroline and that he sees Rick and Caroline as the power couple who's going to lead Forrestor into the future, I think Ridge will try to do something to their marriage.

Ridge is such a spoiled brat and wants to get his way all the time. Eric was right pointing out that Ridge ran off and also tried to get Eric ousted from the company. Rick has definitely gained points with Eric and Ridge knows it and wants to stop it.

I can't believe Forrestor only has one designer. Who was doing all the designs when Ridge was in Paris? Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket.

Ridge kissing Caroline while engaged to Katie just shows that the red string ring is meaningless. I hope Katie finds out and kicks his butt out of her house.

I agree. Ridge is a spoiled brat even at his age. It always has to be his way!

Honored Contributor

He is a pain in the @#$%. Now he's going to mess up Caroline and Rick? The writers are making this so obvious. Having Ridge's Dad say, "They are a power couple". How about, "They remind me of your Mother (meaning Ridge's Mom) and myself when we were young". Eric telling Ridge. That's like saying, "I'm picking your 1/2 brother over you because he's cuter and I like cute". Ugh!

The writers have no imagination at all. This is another story line going in the direction that's the easiest.

Super Contributor

Why is Eric only choosing between Rick and Ridge to be CEO? What about Thorne? Is he the ""Forgotten Son/Brother""? What about Eric's other 2 daughters? Why aren't they being considered? The girls are both designers too.

Trusted Contributor

Great point there poppet. Why automaticly dismiss Thorne? Eric ought to be ashamed. Yes the rest of the family qualify also. I hope that Thorne raises a stink too. It's must be time for the Hope/Wyatt/Liam/Quinn segment again.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Right, I haven't seen Hope for a few days, she must be off having the baby! Fast forward 8 months. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

These kissing scenes with Ridge and Caroline, I can never tell if they are real or she is dreaming. I'm assuming Katie will never get a ring instead of wearing that stupid ribbon. He needs to design her a new one this is looking pretty ratty. We used yarn in high school!

Contributor

Between Maya and Ridge's manipulations it will be a miracle if Rick and Caroline's marriage survives. I hope that it does, I like them together.

Here we go again with Eric choosing his replacement as CEO. Ridge doesn't seem to have much to offer right now. When he attempted to draw yesterday in front of Eric he was unable. Did my eyes deceive me...didn't he draw on his own the other day for a couple of seconds?

It was nice to see Hope stand up to crazy Quinn about not wanting her in the baby's life. Quinn will never accept not being in her grandchild"s life. (or Wyatt's)

Trusted Contributor

isn't Caroline just something else? I really like her. The way she set Ridge straight...Smiley Wink)
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY