Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

Hi jenagal and welcome to October! I'll try to remember to ""close out"" the previous month's thread when I start the current month. All of the months seem to run together any more...

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

And another repeated storyline - Eric stepping down with Ridge and Rick fighting over who will be the new CEO. Yawn.

Caroline telling Ridge about her feelings for him. Yuck!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I agree lainey. I saw most of the show. I thought it was Yuck too. I can't warm up to this Ridge as far as him kissing all over Caroline.

I really liked her with Rick. I guess I knew it wouldn't last. I read in my Soap Opera Digest maybe in July she had a big story line coming along and Bradley Bell (after she'd just had her baby) asked her if she was up to it. She said, "You bet.....bring it on". So I knew it was coming.

We all figured they'd send Brooke to Europe (no surprise). Why don't they bring back some of the 'old timers'.

How many here would love to see Jack Wagner back. How about Leslie (forget last name)? So many good ones.

Remember when Sally was around? Remember how much fun that was? Good grief...the show seemed so much longer back then. I guess that's why I thought it was a 1 hour show.

I miss some of the old timers. I'm tired of the same people, same story lines.

Honored Contributor

On 10/9/2014 annabellethecat said:

I agree lainey. I saw most of the show. I thought it was Yuck too. I can't warm up to this Ridge as far as him kissing all over Caroline.

I really liked her with Rick. I guess I knew it wouldn't last. I read in my Soap Opera Digest maybe in July she had a big story line coming along and Bradley Bell (after she'd just had her baby) asked her if she was up to it. She said, "You bet.....bring it on". So I knew it was coming.

We all figured they'd send Brooke to Europe (no surprise). Why don't they bring back some of the 'old timers'.

How many here would love to see Jack Wagner back. How about Leslie (forget last name)? So many good ones.

Remember when Sally was around? Remember how much fun that was? Good grief...the show seemed so much longer back then. I guess that's why I thought it was a 1 hour show.

I miss some of the old timers. I'm tired of the same people, same story lines.

BOY do I miss Sally! She was a hoot and there was more variety and excitement when the two companies fought and schemed and stole designs. And the fashion shows were fun too!

Honored Contributor

Looks like they might recast Steffy.

Honored Contributor

On 10/10/2014 loveschocolate said:

Great! Maybe we'd see less of whiney, airhead HOPELESS.

Respected Contributor

I thought we already had a fight to see who would be in charge. We don't see Eric much but I would hate to see him disappear for awhile. He needs a new woman in his life.

So now the kiss is no longer a dream! Anyone can walk in and they do, what is wrong with them. I guess this will be the new story. Maya will be eager and waiting in the wings.

I can't wait for Hope to see Ivy and Liam dating.

Honored Contributor

On 10/10/2014 luvmyteddy said:

I thought we already had a fight to see who would be in charge. We don't see Eric much but I would hate to see him disappear for awhile. He needs a new woman in his life.

So now the kiss is no longer a dream! Anyone can walk in and they do, what is wrong with them. I guess this will be the new story. Maya will be eager and waiting in the wings.

I can't wait for Hope to see Ivy and Liam dating.

Oh, Lord! You mean that Ridge actually kissed Caroline today? I won't see it til this afernoon. Katie needs a new man. Not Ridge and not Bill. Nick either.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 10/10/2014 Sooner said:
On 10/10/2014 loveschocolate said:

Great! Maybe we'd see less of whiney, airhead HOPELESS.

HA!!!!

Honored Contributor

Here's something kind of interesting I just read in my Soap magazine. Here's the question and answer:

Question: What was the song that played on 14 Aug when Liam was walking around Paris and he realized he's lost Hope forever?

Answer: That was a song by Scott Clifton (Liam) singing. He called the song, "Love Song". It's from his album called "Girl Go Home" and you can purchase it on iTunes.

Just a little something interesting.