Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2017 (includes spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@lainey1

Yeah, the hotel security were not very thorough, were they??!! What is it with security people on this show, lol? Charlie is sweet but certainly not the brightest bulb. (Although his instincts about Ridge and Quinn were spot on after finding the kleenex with lipstick!)

Btw, somewhere I saw a 1980s picture of the actor who plays Charlie - Richard Christie - and he was quite handsome! Was in a very short-lived show with Tim Conway called Ace -Private Detective.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, Steffy and Bill never slept together.

I was surprised that Sheila wanted to help cover up being shot at first but then I thought......maybe she doesn't want to deal with the police for personal reasons.  Or she just wants to stay on Eric's good side right now.

If what I read is true, she'll be going to Y&R soon anyway. To mess with Lauren and Scott, I guess.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@lainey1  Thanks so much for posting weekly spoilers, I appreciate the heads-up.

Yes thanks for posting them!

Honored Contributor

I'm watching a close up of Steffi and can I say if her lips get any bigger they will be sitting on her nose ...... or vice versa...they are getting VERY puffy.

Honored Contributor

Wow!  Not much going on with the B&B posts.  Understandable....very boring.  I can't stand to see (or watch...or hear) Shelia.

Her whispering (maybe I'm having hearing problems)...she just seems evil...that look in her eyes.

What man in his right mind would let her get near him?

Honored Contributor

They seem to be focused mostly on Quinn/Eric/Ridge/Sheila right now and it's a stupid SL.  It was stupid for Quinn and Ridge to be having this 'thing' with each other.  Then, miracle or I should say nightmare happened and Sheila appears from the dead.  And even worse, Eric seems to trust her although he knows she's cray cray.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I really don't like this story line with Eric and Sheila - and when she kissed him yesterday, well, that was ridiculous. Of course Eric is probably thinking he's still "got it" with the ladies. Woman LOL Her creeping around the hotel, watching Steffy come and go and then pouncing on Eric after just shows she's the same old Sheila. Why can't Eric see that? 

I like Eric and Quinn together so I hope they end this and they get back together. Ridge needs to go and find a new woman in his life and leave Quinn and Brooke alone. Surely there must be someone out there that wants to date him!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lainey1  Might now be a good time to have Ridge be the father of Caroline's child?

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@lainey1  Might now be a good time to have Ridge be the father of Caroline's child?

@deepwaterdotter

Unfortunately, I don't think that'll happen. It would be too normal. lol

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for the week of July 24: (from soapsheknows.com)

~ Forrester Creations and Spectra Fashions prepare for Monte Carlo.

~ Bill plots to get rid of Sally and reunite Thomas with Caroline and Douglas.

~ Bill takes drastic measures to ensure Caroline and Thomas get back together.

~ Caroline feels reluctant about Bill's plan.

~ Ridge wants Steffy to tell him where Eric is staying.

~ Eric unloads years of resentment on Ridge.

~ Brooke scolds RJ and Coco for the texting and driving incident.

~ Sheila basks in being Eric's only confidante.

~ Bill manipulates Thomas' emotions regarding his son and Caroline while on route to Monte Carlo.

Coming Up:

~ Sally notices Thomas seems distracted, and has lost his excitement for the fashion show.

~ Bill lies to Thomas, and tells him Caroline has a terminal illness.

~ Ridge works to clear Quinn of wrongdoing in Eric's eyes.

~ Eric disowns Ridge.

~ Katie and Wyatt try to ignore their growing attraction.

~ Bill holds the fate of Spectra Fashions and Forrester Creations in his hands.

Kelly Kruger (Darin Brooks' (Wyatt) real life wife) appears as Ava the publicist again.