Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2017 (includes spoilers)

I don't blame Eric for disowning Ridge but Eric should have known not to get involved with Quinn.  Just like he should know not to trust Sheila.  But, duh....he's doing stupid again.

I hope Caroline hasn't stooped as low as Bill and condones his lie. She can go low, too, as we have seen.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Is the character of Caroline back permanently? If not, then I guess this "lie storyline" about her health could go on for awhile, but then the truth would come out and she would disappear again to NYC.

Personally I have always enjoyed Caroline's character with the mix of comedy and drama. Thought she and Ridge were good together - and also just like her better than Sally, so would prefer that she and Thomas be a couple. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bill at the end of today's show (7/24), soooo not believable.  And of course Thomas will probably fall for it.

Honored Contributor

Bill is so ding dong he's almost like a comic character.  He continually messes up!  This is he dumbest idea he's had in a long time.

Pushing Ridge out of the helicopter was one of the dumbest!

Here's the way I THINK it's going to play out.  Thomas will feel sorry for her and not tell her why he's with her.  He and Sally will break up.  Then eventually when she doesn't get sick or die he'll figure it out. 

This is stupid (Bill and the story line).  How can an actor play this with a straight face?  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@yellowBeetle, from what I read, no, Caroline is not back for good.  Temporary, which to me means that she won't get Thomas back.  My thought is that if she's not aware of the lie that Bill told, she will get upset when she finds out, tell Thomas the truth and leave down quietly.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie

Thks for the info - but that's too bad if Caroline's character is not back for good.

Well, then my hunch is that Caroline will be very, very angry with Bill - but that she will be so desperate to get Thomas back, that at least for a short time she will go along with the lie. But once Thomas breaks up with Sally and Thomas and Caroline reunite, then the truth will come out and Caroline will leave town and go back to NYC.

Honored Contributor

Wow!  They just showed Steffy from a backview in her dress with the huge zipper.  I think her butt has been enhanced.

Respected Contributor

I love it when Bill calls Ridge "the dressmaker" or "Smidge"!.   Seems like they will be focusing on Monaco this week.  I do like his determination, but something will go wrong with Brooke soon too.  On soaps there are no happy endings...lol.

In the summer time the soaps try to cater to the younger crowd.  Hence Coco, RJ, etc storylines.   

Respected Contributor

I know this is way out there but............I still think that Ridge is Carolines baby daddy not Thomas. 😱
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty I hope you are right about Ridge and the baby.  I can't believe they never bothered to test everyone to see for sure who's the baby daddy.