Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

On 2/2/2015 Sooner said:

I hope Wyatt makes a play for Steffie and she kicks him to the curb. And beyond.

Hehehe, now that's a good visual to hold on to.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Looks like Brooke goes after Ridge and I hope he tosses her to the side. I would certainly pick Caroline over Brooke. Brooke made it sound like Ridge has had tons of women in the past, I can't think of that many. Brooke, Taylor and Katie, am I forgetting anyone in the last ten years?

Personally they can have him.

Poor Katie, she will take Bill back. She should remember what he did to her the last time he spent the night. I believe he has changed for now but she should make him wait.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2015 luvmyteddy said:

Looks like Brooke goes after Ridge and I hope he tosses her to the side. I would certainly pick Caroline over Brooke. Brooke made it sound like Ridge has had tons of women in the past, I can't think of that many. Brooke, Taylor and Katie, am I forgetting anyone in the last ten years?

Poor Katie, she will take Bill back. She should remember what he did to her the last time he spent the night. I believe he has changed for now but she should make him wait.

Luvmyteddy, I don't think it's that Ridge has had so many women but that he's gone back and forth so many times between them: Caroline # 1, Brooke, and Taylor. And lately, Katie, now Caroline # 2. That can add up to 6, 7, or 8. How many times did he marry Brooke and Taylor?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

Ridge also had a brief affair with Ashley Abbott when she crossed over from Y&R a few years ago. Many years ago, Ridge was also involved with a model who later tricked him into believing she was pregnant. I don't remember her name, but I think she had red or auburn hair and was very devious.

Edit: The model's name was Morgan DeWitt.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 2/2/2015 Sooner said:

I hope Wyatt makes a play for Steffie and she kicks him to the curb. And beyond.

Hehehe, now that's a good visual to hold on to.

Yes! I'm going to enjoy thinking about that. That wild woman could mop up the floor with him!

Contributor

I hope Brooke makes a play for Ridge and he tells her where to go since she was on Ricky's side in the office. Just to see the look on her face when he and Caroline walk around the office will be worth it, for sure! She has no right to say anything to Ridge about what he did, didn't she mess around when they were together? She can't hold her attention on one person for more than 5 minutes. They should leave her by herself for a while, but I have a feeling she's going to end up back with Deacon, even though I like him better with Quinn. They're both a little wacky and off center, so they make a good couple (if they're going to keep them on the show). Maybe she'll end up with Wyatt...eeewwww..can't believe that crossed my mind, but she did it with Deacon, why not to Hopeless...

I'm not sure what Steffy is going to do, but I don't see her helping Liam. I would love to see Liam and $Bill take over Forrester, just on principal, but I don't think Steffy's going to help. I think she's going to ask Liam for something he won't give her. I felt bad for Ivy when she came in today with groceries to cook dinner for him.

Interesting weeks coming up.

#22aday is 22 too many. I will miss you every second until I see you again. 11/16/86 - 03/05/15 RIP sweet child of mine. ~ SGT T C Chester/USMC/05-10/Iraq ~ Always Faithful
Frequent Contributor

On 2/2/2015 luvmyteddy said:

It sure seems to me that Brooke has had far more men in the past than Ridge has had women. She is so arrogant since she has come back. Who does she think she is, ordering everyone around? I loved Caroline's reaction to Brooke today. It seemed like she thought her attitude was comical. I hope we see these 2 ladies at war, similar to the days when Brooke was at war with old Stephanie. Those were the days!

Regular Contributor

Just heard Linsey Godfrey,the actress who plays Caroline,was walking down the sidewalk and was hit by a car. She has 2 broken legs. I hope she gets well soon.
Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2015 jagk said: Just heard Linsey Godfrey,the actress who plays Caroline,was walking down the sidewalk and was hit by a car. She has 2 broken legs. I hope she gets well soon.

Yeah, I was just coming on here to report the same news. On Soapcentral, it was said that she had to be pulled from under the car. Poor woman! Hope she recovers 100%. They might have to get a substitute for her role.

Trusted Contributor

Wow, that's terrible. How can she take care of a baby plus herself like that? I hope she isn't as bad as they seem to think she is.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY