Frequent Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

Just read this news about Lindsy Godfrey on TMZ. My teenaged daughter and I were just discussing this afternoon what a great job this actress is doing lately. So sad. Hope she will be okay.

Respected Contributor

How horrible for her.

We will find out how early they tape these shows, I always wondered.

I've read two stories on Lindsy, either broken legs or just the ankles.

The writers are going to have to scramble fast on the storyline. Wyatt is coming back from filming a movie but Caroline's plot was huge so I can't imagine stopping in the middle of her and Brooke, I would think they might get a temp in. Caroline is my favorite on there now.

They might send her away because she has a nervous breakdown from the divorce and the story will revolve around Liam, Bill and Steffy taking over Forrester.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2015 luvmyteddy said:

How horrible for her.

We will find out how early they tape these shows, I always wondered.

I've read two stories on Lindsy, either broken legs or just the ankles.

The writers are going to have to scramble fast on the storyline. Wyatt is coming back from filming a movie but Caroline's plot was huge so I can't imagine stopping in the middle of her and Brooke, I would think they might get a temp in. Caroline is my favorite on there now.

They might send her away because she has a nervous breakdown from the divorce and the story will revolve around Liam, Bill and Steffy taking over Forrester.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

I think the logical thing to do is get a temporary. replacement because her role right now is important. Steffy is only there for a few weeks unless that changes. Sad.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I'm glad to read her injuries are not as serious as first reported - she still needed surgery but at least she doesn't have 2 broken legs or ankles! If she's able to return to work and they don't write it into the storyline, they can always shoot her from the knees up. I hope she has a speedy recovery!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Yesterday when Steffy remarked that Caroline being with Ridge wasn't right because Caroline is Steffy's age...did she forget when she was involved with Bill? Bill is just as old as Ridge. How quickly these characters forget their past.

I'm glad Rick didn't crumble and go back with Caroline just because Brooke wanted him to. I think they are setting up Brooke now to become the next Stephanie who wants everything her way.

Honored Contributor

When hasn't Brooke wanted everything her way? LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Yes, lol, apparently Steffy has forgotten bill and Brooke has forgotten about her involvement with Eric.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I thought Steffy's remarks were funny too.

Respected Contributor

Brooke snapping her fingers at Caroline was pretty funny too!

Respected Contributor

Steffy needs to lay off Caroline.... Being outraged that Caroline is involved with Ridge is a bit hypocritical since she was hot and heavy with Dollar Bill and wanted to marry him. Is everyone suppose to forget that? I'm still not a Steffy fan.