Honored Contributor

The Blacklist Season Finale *SPOILERS*

[ Edited ]

Whaaaa?????  Liz goes rogue?  She's been getting on my nerves as it is and that ending with her on that rooftop to "Paint it Black" by the Rolling Stones was.......can't even think of how to word this.

So what happens now??  Liz travels around with her mother and who takes care of Alice??  Where is that kid anyway?

Blech.

(Sorry to start a thread but the other one doesn't have spoilers and I couldn't find my original thread)

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Blacklist Season Finale *SPOILERS*

OMG - I LOVE Red, but cannot stand Liz. I'm not sure if its her character, or the actress - but to me, she's blah and we just don't like her. How could she go behind Red's back the way she does! Red and his cohorts are awesome....just not Liz.

Esteemed Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

OMG - I LOVE Red, but cannot stand Liz. I'm not sure if its her character, or the actress - but to me, she's blah and we just don't like her. How could she go behind Red's back the way she does! Red and his cohorts are awesome....just not Liz.

I know what you mean @Effie54. I would really love this show if she weren't in it, but I guess that's not going to happen.

Esteemed Contributor

I posted on the other thread before I saw this one @Cakers3. I think the whole thought of Liz teaming up with her mom is ridiculous, and that whole plot about the Sikorsky Archive is just as lame.  So, Mom is torchering people she once loved (her father, Red, and childhood friend Ilya) just to get a name?  Do you think Red is the one who stole it?

Honored Contributor

"Where is that kid anyway?"

In quarintine. Smiley LOL  I was wondering why she wasn't animated like the rest of the cast.

Liz is not going to travel around w/her mother.  She still works for the FBI.  Look at it this way....she's now a triple agent-FBI, mom & fake Red. Smiley LOL

I noticed the actors that play Liz & Red were not included in the beginning & ending "at home" Zoom credits.

Stupid finale. 

Hated it.gif

hated it

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I love the Blacklist from the very beginning!  The very first season is my favorite because it is about Red and his list of evil characters.  The writers ruined it for me making the show all about Elizabeth.  And boy I sure miss the lady that cleaned up after Red, Mister (somthing).  They can barely call it the Blacklist anymore.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't care about this episode. It was difficult to follow at times. The ending was bad; Liz going against Red. Katarina annoys me; she is heartless and I wouldn't miss her if she left the show. 

Red and Dembe are my favorites. I miss Mr. Kaplan, also. It would be good to see if she hadn't died, after all. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

I love The Blacklist, even though, at times I am totally lost as to what is going on. I didn't care for the animation in this episode. In fact, I didn't like it at all. It seemed to make the show even harder to follow. I'm assuming Reddington has some type of cancer. I love his cavalier attitude! Not sure how I feel about Elizabeth now.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wildcat fan wrote:

I posted on the other thread before I saw this one @Cakers3. I think the whole thought of Liz teaming up with her mom is ridiculous, and that whole plot about the Sikorsky Archive is just as lame.  So, Mom is torchering people she once loved (her father, Red, and childhood friend Ilya) just to get a name?  Do you think Red is the one who stole it?

@wildcat fan   I couldn't find my original thread with *spoilers* so I started this one.  The other thread was good letting us know about the amination but I didn't want to do a spoiler on it.  Sometimes even using the spoiler  tag some posters do not know about it.

I am lost now.  I do not get the Sikorsky Archive at all.

I'm still stuck on the bones in the suitcase.

Katerina is worse than Red. 

That ending was so lame and Liz seeing her grandfather like that then telling him she's on Katerina's side-the whole thing isn't making any sense.

Honored Contributor

Bring Mr. Kaplan back!!!!

Kathryn Nemec | The Blacklist Wiki | Fandom