Frequent Contributor
Do they really expect us to believe that this wasn’t set up for drama? This was the worst job of acting, they both had to cover their mouth to cover their smiles.
The dad just happened to catch a plane to Portugal to have a talk with his daughter. Seriously I don’t know why I continue to watch this show. I guess I am not the only one because their ratings only continue to grow.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelor last night.

Agreed.

Honored Contributor

Of course it was set up for drama. Oh boy!

Honored Contributor

This is going to be good.  Women Tell All. Demi is a feisty one.

Trusted Contributor

I find this show too hard to watch.  The women all seem to be desperate. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lilypad1 wrote:
Do they really expect us to believe that this wasn’t set up for drama? This was the worst job of acting, they both had to cover their mouth to cover their smiles.
The dad just happened to catch a plane to Portugal to have a talk with his daughter. Seriously I don’t know why I continue to watch this show. I guess I am not the only one because their ratings only continue to grow.

I agree about the dad, funny how there just happened to be a photographer in her room at the time. Colin practically begged her too stay, saying he would be there in the end for her. So doesthat mean he is picking her? What does he do about the other two left? I think she will come back. 

Respected Contributor

I no longer watch it or the B'ette.  Way too fake for me.  Colton does nothing for me either. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a friend who was on the show, actually the “winner” and it is so scripted.  They do takes over and over.  They actually have a set of writers like a soap opera.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

I find this show too hard to watch.  The women all seem to be desperate. 

I don't watch it either.  I find myself embarrased for the women that behave that way.

Trusted Contributor

I can't watch this one...the guy is really unattractive to me. I also am amazed at how the girls act. Some of them are so pretty and can't believe they would waste their time on this show.