Respected Contributor

No roses til next week.  It has kind of ruined it for me that they already announced Rachel is the next Bachelorette.  Why would they announce that before this show is over?  But the previews for next week show Andy (I'm assuming who that is) showing up at Nick's hotel room.  I can see him with Vanessa or Raven, although she is a bit young IMO.  It's crazy how long Corrine has lasted.     

Honored Contributor

Are they hiring actors to play family members now? I found it really odd that Vanessa's 'brother' was the only one with an accent! Wasn't he raised in the same household?

Given how rarely these 'relationships' actually work I found the attitude of Corinne's parents to be the most authentic I've seen 'it's only a show! who really cares?'

No hand wringing, no threats, no artificial drama...I liked her dad!

Respected Contributor

@Catty2, I'm pretty ticked that they already announced the next Bachelorette too.  Corinne has lasted as long as she has because she is entertaining as all get out.  And Nick likes her because she pays attention to him.  Remember that beach volleyball game that they were all crying because he wasn't pursuing THEM?  Corinne stepped right up to the plate and chased Nick.

I swear, some of these women have never seen this show.

Respected Contributor

Aren't they having the Fantasy Suite this year?

Honored Contributor

I love watching Corrine.  She IS entertaining, LOL, to say the least.

I think he has the best "connection" with Raven.  She seems like a lot of fun!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@Catty2, I'm pretty ticked that they already announced the next Bachelorette too.  Corinne has lasted as long as she has because she is entertaining as all get out.  And Nick likes her because she pays attention to him.  Remember that beach volleyball game that they were all crying because he wasn't pursuing THEM?  Corinne stepped right up to the plate and chased Nick.

I swear, some of these women have never seen this show.

Nick also likes her as she has secks written all over her face.

She is fun to watch, but she would never be happy with Nick.  She needs some guy 20 years older than she is who makes a lot of money.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

More on Corinne:

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/01/in-praise-of-corinne-the-bachelors-human-c...

Honored Contributor

@winamac1

I suppose it seems like a good idea for an actress to do this show but I haven't seen a single contestant, male or female, get any real acting gigs out of this franchise!

Lots of other reality shows and lucrative social media accounts but real acting jobs? Nope.

If she really wants to break in to acting in a meaningful way she may be shooting herself in the foot..

Respected Contributor

@fortune, they should be next week, if my "count" is right.  They do it when there are 3 left, right?  The finale is March 13 and the week before that is usually the Women Tell All episode