Trusted Contributor
So, which women got roses, who is left tonight?????
Trusted Contributor

The rose ceremony isn't until next week.

Respected Contributor

I hate it when they don't have the rose ceremony until the start of the next week.  i think there are only 3 shows left.  Next week is only an hour show (and can I say how happy I am about that). Then the Women Tell episode should be after that.  The following week should be the finale and the After the Final Rose show (March 13?)  I will miss the finale because I will be on a cruise, but you can bet I will DVR it.

Honored Contributor

Nothing more painful than the plastered smile on Nick's face when he was at the school.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

It wouldn't surprise me if Vanessa did not make final 3.

Honored Contributor

Or Corinne.  I mean, Daddy was straight with Nick.  His girl likes nice things.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I thought these hometown visits were very interesting because the family was asking very important questions that, apparently, have not come up in discussions yet.

Like, where would you live?  And what will you do for a living after this show?  I mean, ALL GOOD QUESTIONS.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelor Tonight...

[ Edited ]

Am I missing something?  I see absolutely no connection between Nick and any of those women left.  And as much as I was sick of the Corrine show at the beginning of the season, she was the only saving grace for this season.  If it weren't for her the show would've been basically unwatchable to me.  Very entertaining girl.   He could not be any more dull.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelor Tonight...

[ Edited ]

I was really hopeful after he was on Paradise--he seemed to have changed for the better--become more self aware, if you will.  But I have to agree, it seems like he has no deep connection to anyone.  The producers will be doing themselves a disservice if they don't get Corinne on BIP next summer.  I'm not a 'spoiler' person, but I think Nick will end up asking no one to marry him.  I think a big part of that is that he is 36 and most of the girls are in their early 20s.  There's only 3 episodes left, so I guess we'll find out shortly.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch DVR Access Hollywood, the daytime version.  On Mondays they have Ashley I. from The Bachelor and the various BIP shows..if you recall, she is the cryer obsessed with Jared.  She is good friends with Nick and even she concedes most boring Bachelor every and zero connection with anybody.

@DrKelli, I agree about the age difference issue, but at the same time he is very immature IMO.  Do you watch Vanderpump Rules?  Like Jax in the sense that they are pushing 40 and still acting like a 20 y/o.  I think the main issue for Nick is he has zero interest in finding a partner, he just wants to extend his 15 minutes of fame (as is Andi) and trying to make a career out of this.