Honored Contributor

The new season starts next Friday at 7CST.  Looking forward to it.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Amazing Race Season 28

I'm looking forward to it too. I get to travel vicariously through the contestants!  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

The new season starts next Friday at 7CST.  Looking forward to it.

Thanks, @GCR18!  I enjoy this show.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

thanks so much ...  I LOVE that show and didn't realize it was time for another season !!  

Honored Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

thanks so much ...  I LOVE that show and didn't realize it was time for another season !!  

Me either!!  Glad I caught an ad for it.  

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure how much I'll like the casting this season, but I'll give it a shot. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much for the reminder.  I can't get used to it on Friday nights so ever since it moved to Fridays, I haven't watched it.  I'll "hopefully" not forgtet about it tonight!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

Thank you so much for the reminder.  I can't get used to it on Friday nights so ever since it moved to Fridays, I haven't watched it.  I'll "hopefully" not forgtet about it tonight!!

@shoptilyadropagain

It starts next Friday. 

Honored Contributor

Here's a link showing photos and brief descriptions of the cast (I always need a "cheat sheet" for this show in the first several episodes!Smiley):

"Meet The Cast Of The Amazing Race, Season 28"

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/photos/1005177/meet-the-cast-of-the-amazing-race-season-28/

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain

It starts next Friday. 

Well....that's good to know because I forgot all about it.  Sure hope I remember next week!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown