Honored Contributor

TV Series - Last Man Standing

During this hiatus from work, one of the nice clean programs I have been watching is Last Man Standing with Tim Allen, Jay Leno, Hector Elizondo, etc.

I started with the very first season and have almost finished season five. My On Demand has season six and eight, but not seven. I have Direct TV. 

Can anyone else access season seven? Each season builds on the last as to the growth of the characters and I would hate to skip from six to eight. I've even set to record all reruns on my regular TV series, and season seven has not shown up at all for the past two months. But seaon 1-6 and 8 have.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TV Series - Last Man Standing

I enjoy this show as well.  I stream it from Hulu and they still have season 7 available.

Honored Contributor

i just checked my on demand......i have comcast xfinity.

seasons one through seven are only available on hulu.

season eight is available on fox on demand and on hulu.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Thanks to both of you. I don't have Hulu anymore. Smiley Sad  I see there are bits and pieces on YouTube, but prefer to watch it on my TV.  I'll keep checking.

Honored Contributor

I know CMT channel shows Last Man Standing. 

Tomorrow starting at 8 PM it is showing episodes that feature Vanessa. The first episode is from Season 2. The last episode ends at 2 AM and is from Season 5.

You are able to watch some full episodes on the CMT website. But the schedule only goes to May 21 and they are showing Season 4. Looks like they show Last Man Standing M-F from 4PM to 8PM.

Good luck finding season 7.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla Thanks. Actually CMT is the channel I have been finding many of the episodes, except for season 7. Smiley Sad

I hadn't thought to go directly to the website for CMT. I'll check that out periodically for season 7.

Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@drizzellla Thanks. Actually CMT is the channel I have been finding many of the episodes, except for season 7. Smiley Sad

I hadn't thought to go directly to the website for CMT. I'll check that out periodically for season 7.

Thanks again!

Guess CMT has not bought the rights to Season 7 yet. Maybe there is a time period that shows have to wait before they go into sydication.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla You could be right about that. But it seems strange that I can even find this series on WGN....season 1-6, and 8, but also no season 7 on that channel. 

It's like the producers didn't like season 7 so they have banished it! ha!

In checking out Wikipedia, it appears season 7 is pivotal in making a switch from who will play Mandy. Have seen the more recent Mandy from time to time, and although I think she is funny, the Mandy of Season 1-6 is so comfortable in her skin in how she plays that character. She always makes me laugh. Great writers for that show!

I thought the episode with Kim Kardashian was very funny.

Really don't want to skip from 6 to 8, so will find it on YouTube, I guess. I am halfway thru season 6.

Valued Contributor

This is one of my favorite shows.

It is played in reruns on WGN America sometimes.

I know on Sundays in the evening but I am not exactly sure.

Honored Contributor

So I just finished the first six seasons. Will hunt for season seven sometime today or tomorrow. Season eight is already recorded, waiting for me to view, but I want to view all the seasons in order.