Esteemed Contributor

THIS IS FOR BLAKE SHELTON FANS

A friend of mine suggested I go on you tube to listen to the "black crowes" song She Talks to Angels.  Well I did and wasn't impressed but on the page it showed Blake Shelton and the song "She Talks to Angels" so I clicked on it and oh my goodness, it was awesome.  He did a fantastic job and there was no date on it but it was recent.  If you like Blake like I do you have to check it out, you won't be sorry. Woman Very Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

Re: THIS IS FOR BLAKE SHELTON FANS

Wow that was great, thanks for sharing this info. My brother was a big Black Crowes fan before he died and I had listened to alot of their music because of him. I would not have thought a cover of ths song could have been this good, but it is.

Honored Contributor

The description on the video I watched said its from 10 years ago from a tv show called stripped from January 2007.  It's part of a DVD that went with his Pure BS CD.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was never a Black Crows fan, but that song always filled me with much sadness.

Blake Shelton's version is very good. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

That Blake Shelton is one hunka burnin' love Woman Tongue

Gwen is a very lucky woman. 

dee

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Image result for blake shelton - recent photo

I like Blake's older look.  What surprises me is that I am typically one to swoon for  darkly exotic men but I have a soft spot for the Blake Sheltons of the world.  In fact, a couple weeks ago a rep from the gas company had to stop by and check the installation of a new appliance.  He looked a lot like -- yep! -- Blake Shelton. 

Rattled by his towering stature and good looks, I managed to say, "You look like Blake Shelton.  I bet you hear that a lot."  He responded, "Yes, ma'am, I hear that every now and then."  

Hated to see him go out the door.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I checked Blake's version  on Youtube. That was a pretty cool song. I enjoyed it.

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

I like some country music.  Blake is a sweetheart and I like some of the newer country sounds (I never know names).  I am more of a fan of Josh Groban and other classical singers.

kindness is strength