Honored Contributor

Re: THE GOOD DOCTOR..... or was it?

@willomenia wrote:

@Flatbush wrote:

Saw the finale tonight. I don't know what to think. So unexpected, almost like an add on. Holy cow.

this episode is very similiar to an episode of ER when Dr. carter and Lucy got stabbed while the ER had a party going on upstairs. anyone remember? Lucy died from her wounds. 

@willomenia   I knew that looked familiar.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@occasionalrain  I thought I was the only one to feel that way! We may be the only two🤪 I do live the show

@Coquille  Another anti-Lea person here.

I skip through the episodes now and just watch the medical stories.  As soon as I see her face-fast forward.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@occasionalrain  I thought I was the only one to feel that way! We may be the only two🤪 I do live the show

@Coquille  Another anti-Lea person here.

I skip through the episodes now and just watch the medical stories.  As soon as I see her face-fast forward.

@Cakers3  Maybe there are more of us than I thought  I do the same as you, FF!😉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

I watched this early on, when the focus was more on the main character. The last episode I saw was years ago, when a female doctor flashed a 12-year-old kid who was in danger of losing his eyesight.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

As soon as the nurse said she was getting her own apt, I knew there was trouble comig. Yes, i definitely remember the ER epoisode, ER still airs every afternoon on POP. 

Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
I watched this early on, when the focus was more on the main character. The last episode I saw was years ago, when a female doctor flashed a 12-year-old kid who was in danger of losing his eyesight.

@Moonlady   Those earlier episodes were the best.

I don't mind Shaun having a relationship but not with Lea.  The storylines started to make him out like a buffoon instead of a brilliant doctor.

And if I heard Lea say "Shaunie" one more time.............

Honored Contributor

Right! I don't mind Shaun having a relationship, just not with Leah...I did not see the 1st 1/2 of this last episode, so I will watch it over th eweekend, but did see the last 1/2...