Honored Contributor

Re: THE FUGITIVE "THE LAST OASIS" DAVID JANSSEN MONDAY 2:00 A.M. EASTERN METV

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique  So very good of you to find that, but that shadow I was thinking of was only DJ' s shadow, not D.J. too.  Is the one you posted from the in-laws epi?

I think there were important shadows too in that epi where D.J. was in a basement for most if the epi with a child...a little girl I think. 

Yeah, I definitely prefer B&W  to color for this show.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  yes that's Kimble standing at the top of his in-law's staircase.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - I forgot to comment on something you mentioned - Annie's bra was very visible through her pajamas. That was strange.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Pearlee - I forgot to comment on something you mentioned - Annie's bra was very visible through her pajamas. That was strange.

@twinsister  It was strange. I could see where they wouldn't want her braless, but they should have given her a more opaque top then.

Since you mentioned Annie, I didn't like her for Kimble. She was much too presumptuous and pushy telling Kimble what he needed and that he shouldn't be running away.  Sheesh!  She didn't know him -- what nerve!

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell  or @Pearlee  - I don't remember which of have mentioned that a few Fuge co-stars have been married in real life at some point, but here is another one for you:

Jean Hale, who starred in the Fuge - The Old Man picked a Lemon died this week and it said she was married to Dabney Coleman, who was in this week's episode.

This bit of information was courtesy of Facebook!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Oznell  or @Pearlee  - I don't remember which of have mentioned that a few Fuge co-stars have been married in real life at some point, but here is another one for you:

Jean Hale, who starred in the Fuge - The Old Man picked a Lemon died this week and it said she was married to Dabney Coleman, who was in this week's episode.

This bit of information was courtesy of Facebook!

@twinsister  Wow, thanks for the info!

@Oznell  started the married couple observation and I have added one or two, as you just did.  I'm going to go find a photo of Hale because I can't picture her. (Can't post photos from my phone though).

Honored Contributor

Good work, @twinsister !   These couples seem to come out of the wordwork, there have been a growing # on the Fuge!

@twinsisterand @Pearlee ,   I'm thinking she was one of the "girlfriends" of that ne'er-do-well grape grower's son in the "The Old Man Picked a Lemon" episode.  I think there was more than one?   But am a bit fuzzy.  I definitely recognize her, and apparently she was in Batman as well.

index.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Oznell   I looked her up yesterday and don't recognize her nor remember her from that Fuge episode.

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell - I looked up the episode on IMDB and you are right about "the girlfriends".  There were pictures of two girls - Jean Hale and another young actress.  Jean and Dabney had four kids together.