Esteemed Contributor

Re: 👗👠THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL 2024 w/ SPOILERS👗👠

Just found this, no droolingSmiley Tongue

FB_IMG_1713319406327.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, give me a minute to catch my drooling!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today's show was a laugh.  Inthe beginning Deacon was speaking with Finn at Giardino's (I still have a hard time with Deacon being the owner of the chicest, most expensive restaurant in LA, lol)\

Anyway Finn called Sheila "10 toes" like we do here, HAHA. Ten toes it is.

The fight between Xander and RJ is ridiculous.  Xander is some kind of robot from outer space IMO.  Thanks for the picture of him @threecees  with the butterflies too.  I was too far away from the tv to notice what that shirt was.  I assumed it some kind of western outfit.

Why is Liam and Hopeless getting so much air time together all of a sudden?  There probably will be some sort of triangulation once more.  Oh no, please not again.

And the ending with Luna and Poppy was unrealistic.  Poppy popper says she stopped the pills.  Really?  It's that easy when one is an addict?  Maybe Poppy will have the recipe to close down all the addiction rehabs in the world. Funny.

Esteemed Contributor

The show was ridiculous today.  I was thinking why didn't Deacon use his cellphone to take a picture of ten toes before... I know he was in shock but now everyone is going to think he is turning into a kook.

Esteemed Contributor

Does Deacon have time to open the restaurant? I am sick of

hearing the stupidity already.

Lazy Liam has nothing to do, get out of Forrestor already.

Why didn't anyone hear the fight and R.J. blasting  Butterfly 

Boy? I hope R.J. gets him fired and goes to Eric. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well it's really now offiicial - 10 toes it is.

Not much to say about today's show except for the bomb at the end......Lauren Fenmore, lady from Y&R turn's around when Deacon asks  do you know someone named "Sugar"??? she did an immediate about face. lol.

Ok, that was a good one, keeping me hooked!

Honored Contributor

Maybe I’m in the minority but I can’t stand JR. He’s one of the worst actors on TV. I thought maybe he’d get better but I don’t think it will happen.

His facial expressions make me want to puke…they’re so fake. I can’t understand with all the nice looking people in Hollywood, how’d they pick him?

I haven’t watched Y&R in months (just haven’t had time). Lauren is either doing double duty or they’re going to send her to B&B. She’s on here a lot lately.

I always joked when all these people are sitting at the table I wonder if they’re mentally rating each’s mating abilities!

But people are …well..interesting. My little sister is very much in love with her ex-husband’s identical twin brother. They all get along great and the divorce was many years ago. She doesn’t think they look alike. Ha!

But if she’s happy I’m happy. Take care ladies. I miss you guys. My daughter is visiting me next month (Colorado daughter). She always asks about “the WVC ladies”.

Stay safe and I hope everyone is well♥️😘
Respected Contributor

@threecees  BWWWWWAAAAAH! 😝  Butterfly boy! Oh how I needed this laugh. I've been sick and coughing my head off. This made me laugh and I needed a good one!

And the pictures of Dollar Bill... Liam, RJ , 🦋

this is an attractive male actor. Take a lesson guys.

Trusted Contributor

Wow, Ok, alot came out at the end of today's show about Sheila.

So now all Deacon's pondering looks and wondering will stop.  It's where is the real Sheila?

Liam is like an old wash woman  running in between his two exes Steffy and Hope yapping about Sheila.  Does he even have a job anymore?  Why can't they give Diamond Bill a storyline minus Poppy the popper? lol.

I must say good ending with Lauren today and this might move quicker than I thought.  We shall see.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123   "Poppy the Popper"   That's a good one.  

I don't think that the writers could have come up with a story that was more lame then the "magic mints'.   No wait, I guess I'm wrong.  They wrote a s/l where a woman can't tell the difference between two men as she's sleeping with one of them.  Without saying something specific there is a noticeable difference between Zende and RJ. Those must have been some powerful mints!  

I can't believe how many viewers want to see Bill having a torrid romance with Poppy. Please spare me that scenario.  Don't saddle the gorgeous Bill with that mindless character.  The sooner she and her equally mindless daughter leave town the happier I will be.