Respected Contributor

Re: 👗👠THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL 2024 w/ SPOILERS👗👠

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@Pink123 - ahhh these soaps can really make you laugh with the unrealistic storylines and everything else.

Brooke and Scruffy are just plain ridiculous....where is this new line going.  I can see it coming and going real quick.  I guess Brooke will add her "busy" sisters to the modeling roster.

Kooky Katie is about to become Columbo now to find out what Poppy is up to.  Lol I was laughing when I saw her talking to Li about her suspicions...... like you said Poppy's sister of all people.  Get a life!

@Luvitorleaveit1  yes they do indeed.  I guess sometimes they win and sometimes total bombs as far as story line.

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS  Hey.  I noticed I sent you a message on message No. "664" but I didn't quote you and messed it up so it looks like part of your post.  it's on the last paragraph about Steffy's skirt.  I still think it's a skirt, hahaha.

Respected Contributor

Yay, finally Katie is slowly putting it together.  Bill Spencer walks in quite cocky to Deacon and then side kick Justin.  Can we rule Bill out as the murderer now?  (sometimes I think the actors are laughing together when delivering lines. Today Deacon had a kind of grin at the opening of the show and Spencer is holding it back too)

I know I have said it numerous times adnauseum  but I feel for Deacon.  No customers and none of this is his fault.  And it's not Sheila now either.  He was just getting his life together.  He looks good too.

Almost younger than Dollar Bill?  I don't care for blonde blue eyed men but keep it up Deacon whatever it is.

I still don't think there will be any resolve when all go to Monaco next week either.  Scenery might be nice though.

I still say go Katie go your getting the answer!  (whole double homicide was botched on this from the get go IMO)

We are down to Li, Poppy and Justin?

Respected Contributor

or @Luvitorleaveit1  remember "Murder she wrote"?  It was a who dunnit show with a woman named Angela?  Landsbury I think.

A real sleuth she was and a pretty good show.

Respected Contributor

I didn't watch todays episode yet. So I can't comment on anything now.

I believe you're correct and it is that dress that was posted.

She does wear a lot of short suits though, and she is good at hiding (like you @Pink123 ) 😆 

These days, no one reprimands anyone for what is not proper business attire, for fear I guess. 

I am employed at a school and some of the teachers and staff are dressed so inappropriately, including wearing a thong under paper thin fabric. Anything flies.

Some are dressed worse than the students. Not setting an example that's for sure.

Yesterday, I was strolling in the village and a young lady was all tatted up, from her neck down, and down her arms. 

As I looked closer, she was topless, and strolled by like nothing.

There were several sqwakers, and some people laughing. I just kept on walking and blew air through my lips (puff)  💨.

I have seen body painting before, but this was a tattooed body for sure.

I can't help thinking that it must have been painful in certain areolas...I mean areas. 😝 

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS - are you in NYC cause anything goes here (Lol).  I have seen some sights that made me stop dead in my tracks and say ummm.  The full body tattoo must be torture for sure (ouch).  I can see getting one or two that can be covered up at any time but full body no way.

@Pink123 - some of actors have me cracking up laughing so they must feel the same but somehow keep it controlled for the cameras I guess.

I never watched Murder She Wrote but Columbo definitely, I still watch the old reruns...Peter Falk was my favorite.

Respected Contributor

You got it @Luvitorleaveit1  thats where I am.  Like I wrote in another post the other day, quoting Cindy Adams....

Only in New York kids, only in New York! 

It takes a lot to shock us huh? 😝 We've seen and will continueto see it all!  

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

I didn't watch todays episode yet. So I can't comment on anything now.

I believe you're correct and it is that dress that was posted.

She does wear a lot of short suits though, and she is good at hiding (like you @Pink123 ) 😆 

These days, no one reprimands anyone for what is not proper business attire, for fear I guess. 

I am employed at a school and some of the teachers and staff are dressed so inappropriately, including wearing a thong under paper thin fabric. Anything flies.

Some are dressed worse than the students. Not setting an example that's for sure.

Yesterday, I was strolling in the village and a young lady was all tatted up, from her neck down, and down her arms. 

As I looked closer, she was topless, and strolled by like nothing.

There were several sqwakers, and some people laughing. I just kept on walking and blew air through my lips (puff)  💨.

I have seen body painting before, but this was a tattooed body for sure.

I can't help thinking that it must have been painful in certain areolas...I mean areas. 😝 

Oh my goodness @KBEANS.  What?  I had to read your post twice so I assume they are permanent.  So silly, other than total exposure but when things go south and and it all changes with age then what?  I never had one and am glad I didn't.  An attention seeker?

BTW I'm born in NYC, moved to Long Island and then came to Florida as a kid and know the Village area your talking about.

I wish you had your phone and could have taken a picture of this, ayayay. Thanks. lol.

Respected Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@KBEANS - are you in NYC cause anything goes here (Lol).  I have seen some sights that made me stop dead in my tracks and say ummm.  The full body tattoo must be torture for sure (ouch).  I can see getting one or two that can be covered up at any time but full body no way.

@Pink123 - some of actors have me cracking up laughing so they must feel the same but somehow keep it controlled for the cameras I guess.

I never watched Murder She Wrote but Columbo definitely, I still watch the old reruns...Peter Falk was my favorite.

@Luvitorleaveit1  it is very funny much of the time.  Had I been an actor I would have a hard time refraining myself from cracking up too with the storylines or just life in general.  They probably go out for drinks and dinner --  laugh the night away at their scripts sometimes. Especially the older seasoned ones like Bill and Deacon.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

My fear is that Katie will be harmed. She's getting close to the truth about Tom Starr being Luna's father. I'm liking the mystery, but could do without Brooke's Bedroom. Want to gag when Ridge and her are all over each other.