Respected Contributor

Re: 👗👠THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL 2024 w/ SPOILERS👗👠

@J Town Girl wrote:

I couldn't believe how Brooke was carrying on yesterday about poor Luna.  Calling her sleeping with Zende as a horrifying experience.  Get a grip Brooke!  A horrifying experience would have been for Luna to be abducted and held in a dark basement somewhere. 

Luna isn't a child and the worst thing that happened to her was a one night stand with another guy.  Zende isn't a serial killer.  Luna's biggest issue is that she probably enjoyed it and doesn't want RJ to know.  

Can we please move past this stupid s/l and stop acting like Luna is some innocent young child who was deflowered by the big bad Zende.  

I just knew they were going to make Luna the poor victim and Zende is going to be portrayed as some sort of a predator.  

with brooke's track record, she has no right criticizing anyone, who sleeps with someone else.Getting tired of RJ's wrinkled forehead and brow. That seems to be his only acting ability.

Trusted Contributor

@J Town Girl  I agree All the tears?  Brooke who slept with a guy years ago wearing a mask and all the others things, like Deacon the jailbird his kid??  Oh, cough, cough, now owner of a famous restaurant? Who didn't Brooke sleep with?

Cut me a break. lol.

Esteemed Contributor

The Sheila twin storyline is so stupid.  Done so many times on soaps.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know, they have writers can only do so much, lol.

Deacon's only credibility is Lauren Fenmore.  I want them to become sleuths, seriously.

And now Finn is starting to listen as well.  Why doesn't Finn ask for Lauren Fenmore's phone number or look her up to back up the story about his mother?  She's famous right in fashion business and should be easy.

And Steffy with her serious glazed eyes....oh my..... 

Sorry this is off topic, but I watched end of Y&R today.  Who is Victor holding hidden in a jail cell type situation?  She looked like she was Tracy on GH?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

I know, they have writers can only do so much, lol.

Deacon's only credibility is Lauren Fenmore.  I want them to become sleuths, seriously.

And now Finn is starting to listen as well.  Why doesn't Finn ask for Lauren Fenmore's phone number or look her up to back up the story about his mother?  She's famous right in fashion business and should be easy.

And Steffy with her serious glazed eyes....oh my..... 

Sorry this is off topic, but I watched end of Y&R today.  Who is Victor holding hidden in a jail cell type situation?  She looked like she was Tracy on GH?

@Pink123 Victor has Jordan downstairs in his wine cellar. She has been

captured many times and ALWAYS finds a way to escape. Starts fires, murders

people, finds every disguise she needs. She is the Sheila of Y&R. Can't wait for

Nikki to find her.

Trusted Contributor

Ok thanks @threecees.  I need to start watching  Y&R once more.

I've been watching the last 15 minutes of it before Bold. Now I need to start with them again? haha...lol.

Valued Contributor

Sheila would have had an autopsy. The medical examiner would have noted if she had an amputated toe n his findings. One would think that Finn as a “doctor” would know enough to get a copy of the autopsy.
Esteemed Contributor

Finn is a dopey doctor. He also would have a death certificate. No

mention of that either. 

Finn seems to have quickly gotten over the images of the bloody

carpet and the near breakdown he was leading into.

How about when Deacon was looking online and it showed Sugar

was released months ago. Like it wouldn't give an exact date. 

I haven't yet watch today's nonsense. I will zip through it later.

Respected Contributor

So Sugar was in jail.   But, wasn't she in jail as Sheila?  Then why was the FBI helping Ridge and Bill to trap Sheila? Wouldn't they think/know she was in jail?

Respected Contributor

@Travone  I didn't think about that but I think you're right.  If Sugar had Sheila's face then LE would believe that it was Sheila behind bars.   

I wasn't watching either Y&R or B&B during the Sheila/Sugar years so I'm not really sure how this s/l came about. 

I'm actually very curious as to how all of this is going to end.  To be honest, I would rather watch this unbelievable story than watch RJ moping and Luna constantly crying about her predicament.