Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘›THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2021 OCTOBER 2021 w/ SPOILERS

Well maybe Donna might want to slip Eric that little blue pill I hear about.

Then she can just happen to slip in his bed in her nightgown.  Just to seal the deal, ask younger sister Katie if she's not busy...she might want to slip between the sheets too.

Quinn just might hear Eric say in the morning to her, "Quinn?  Who's that"?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘›THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2021 OCTOBER 2021 w/ SPOILERS

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 Add Brooke to Eric's best night of his life too. She will be

there taking pictures of Eric and his ladies. When Quinn gets the pictures

she flies over to the mansion on her broom. Then all of them smash her

mantel portrait over her head!

download (1).png 

Honored Contributor

If I were writing for this show?  I'd make him BILL'S son!  I would love to see him and $$$ in scenes together scheming and plotting.  They might actually be fun to watch.  

Of course at this point they have nobody to put interesting words in their mouths. . . but a girl can dream!

There is NO WAY Wyatt and/or Liam have any $$$ DNA in them.   

Still not watching.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I opted out of this show because if I blinked it was over.  Way too short..not worth the effort.

I'm trying to catch up.  Soooo...is the theme now that Eric is having issues with little Eric?  Does that mean he's willing to let Carter do the manly duties that he (Eric) should be doing?

@Annabellethecat66 Yep.  You got it.  One good thing though, if the show lasted longer, well, it would last longer.  Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Hahahahaha @KBEANS .  That's exactly what poor Eric needs to help what ails him....... Paris running around the house and leaning over the piano.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I want to see a hand raised at everyone who  foresees  into the future Thomas and...wait for it..Paris having a love affair with Zende left out in the cold.

This Paris girl flops from one house to another.

She should join up with Tessa over on Y&R and put out a few rap songs.

I am laughing at the thought of that.  I can't believe the amount of time devoted to "Paris" on this show.  I suspect there'll be even more now that she's living with Thomas.

Give her a few more weeks and she'll run through Thomas and Zende and head on out for Carter.  He has the requirements for her.

Let's see...he's male and has his own condo.  She'll be bringing her suitcase along soon.  She doesn't need furniture...

(Paris to Carter), "That's OK Carter, I'll just use your furniture..like I did at Thomas' house".

Honored Contributor

Maybe Paris will console Bill when Katie kicks him to the curb.  Wyatt?  She might take him away from the absent FLO/HO.  Oh and there's Liam after he and Hopeless get crosswise over Deacon.  

That girl moves fast though so all of this could happen before the turkey hits the table. 

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, October 18:

It was only last week that Katie teared up as she remembered Bill referring to her sister Brooke as the love of his life. Given how deep that hurt goes, will he stand a chance when he gives it his all in an attempt to win back Katieโ€™s trust?

Now that their Eric-sanctioned sexual arrangement has come under the scrutiny of the Forresters, Carter and Quinnโ€™s relationship reaches a tipping point. Will they finally decide to be together or resolve to deny their connection and part ways forever?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, October 19:

Paris and Zende take their relationship to the next level, but something tells us the designer had better enjoy this closeness while it lasts. With Thomas taking an interest in the beautiful and talented Ms. Buckingham, itโ€™s only a matter of time before theyโ€™re all added to our photo gallery of the showโ€™s most memorable love triangles.

When Bill interrupts a moment between Ridge and Brooke to ask for a favor, it can only have to do with Katie. Ridge certainly canโ€™t be counted on to help his nemesis, but will Brooke agree to put in a good word for the desperate man she once enthusiastically called โ€œStallionโ€?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, October 20:

Seemingly not content to let Quinn make her own decisions about her life, Eric puts Carter on the spot regarding his intentions with his wife. Will the ab-fabulous exec confess that he wants to make the jewelry designer his own?

Zende confides in Hope about the fantastic night that he shared with Paris, which leaves us concerned that she might find herself caught in the middle of her Hope For the Future designers if Thomas also confesses that heโ€™s interested in the beauty.

And if you think that potential battle is something, wait till you get a load of the โ€œepic fightโ€ that precipitated a Bold & Beautiful alumโ€™s on-screen death โ€” and why he doesnโ€™t necessarily think thatโ€™s the end for his character.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, October 21:

It appeared that Brooke was stabbing Donna in the back by telling Katie to โ€œbe thereโ€ for Eric, but in the end, the blonde comes through for her middle sister when she urges her to accept her feelings and fight for the man she loves.

The ever-conniving Sheila seizes an opportunity with Deacon when she spots Finn and Hope nearby, but will the manipulation get her the result sheโ€™s hoping for? Knowing Sheila as we do, itโ€™s a good bet it will.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, October 22:

She shoots, she scores! When Hope and Finn witness Sheila and Deacon, the conniversโ€™ kids are stunned. But what comes after that? Will the she-devil be able to manipulate them into giving her the reaction that she wants? Perhaps you can guess what Hope will do next by perusing a photo gallery of her past stepsโ€ฆ and missteps.

Aw, weโ€™re in honey-bear heaven reading this! Eric is moved when he learns of Donnaโ€™s true feelings. Will the sexy blonde be able to allay her former hubbyโ€™s worries about ending up alone if he parts ways with Quinnโ€ฆ and might she be able to help solve his issue in the bedroom as well?

Esteemed Contributor

Carter is so desperate for Quinn. Sure.

Bill's broken record of give me one more chance to Katie. So old.

Zende wanting Paris to feel settled in Thomas's apartment before

they can live together. So strange.

This show gives me a headache.

gettyimages-494180077-612x612.jpg

Honored Contributor

Couldn't Paris get a night job at McDonalds (or Thomas for that matter) to make rent or camp out a few weeks in a local Day's Inn?  I mean really how much could that cost?  Even in LA.  Just for a week or so.

Wow Forrester must be in deep trouble with the shipping crisis an all. . . designer gowns waiting in the harbor in container ships?  Woman Very HappyWoman Tongue

I watched again today.  May watch some this week.