Honored Contributor

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘›THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2021 OCTOBER 2021 w/ SPOILERS

[ Edited ]

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, September 1:

It sounds like Finn will get an up-close-and-personal glimpse of that strength he admires so much in Steffy when she delivers a devastating blow to her new hubby regarding their marriage. We have to wonder: Will she be delivering an ultimatum concerning his birth motherโ€ฆ or just walking away?!

We knew they couldnโ€™t stay away from each other, and weโ€™re not going to lie โ€” weโ€™re not upset about it, either. When Carter makes an admission to Quinn, will he let her know that he canโ€™t move on without her? And if so, will she confess that she feels the same way โ€” especially considering what Ericโ€™s going through?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, September 2:

We know he slept with the bossโ€™ wife, but we canโ€™t help but feel awful for poor Carter. Knowing that itโ€™s over between himself and Quinn, the Forresterโ€™s favorite attorney remembers moments of passion with his lover.

When Paris declares to Finn that she stands firmly on his side, it kinda makes us wonder if sheโ€™s thought this through. Aligning herself with the co-CEOโ€™s estranged husband and possibly Sheila Carter just might get Paris thrown out of the cliff house and the Forrester Foundation! Itโ€™s almost like sheโ€™s working to make our prediction come true that she would become Steffyโ€™s worst nightmare.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, September 3:

In light of the revelations about his current struggles in the bedroom, itโ€™s not surprising that Eric wants Brooke and Ridge to stay the heck out of his personal life. But when he demands they butt out, will they respect his wishes? If we know Brooke, and we do know Brooke, being rebuffed will only cause her to redouble her efforts. Meanwhile, could the soap be getting ready to tell a truly adult story that will get tongues wagging?

Red alert! Sheilaโ€™s anger and frustration at Steffy rises in intensity โ€” which means we could be headed for a very dangerous, and even deadly, clash that could lead to the Forrester family reliving a familiar nightmare all over again! Wanna know how bad it could get? This photo gallery of the madwomanโ€™s past misdeeds might give you some idea.

We predict that Sheilaโ€™s reign of terror can only end one way โ€” in murder! Here are the potential answers to the question of โ€œWhodunit?โ€ in a new photo gallery that youโ€™ll see soon enough is, ahem, killer.

Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘›THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2021 w/ SPOILERS๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ 

I immediately thought of murder the other day when Jack told Shelia they'd take the secret to the GRAVE! Shelia got this smirk on her face - I wonder if she'll do Jack in.

Respected Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘›THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL SEPTEMBER 2021 w/ SPOILERS๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ‘ 

With the return of Sheila, I stopped watching. I have had enough of her antics on the Bold and the Beautiful and Y & R. She is by far my least favorite character on both soaps. I plan to renew my viewing when her storyline is completed.

Respected Contributor

Didnt realize September's thread was up already! 

I asked myself the same question @threecees  about Paris and the guesthouse. The house Steffy lives in seems like a guesthouse to me. 
Wow, Quinn is really trying to get everything up and running huh? I wonder if ED will cut Quinn loose or allow an open marriage, to keep her vibrant ass happy?  She better be sure she can be in this for the long haul before she commits to staying with him.  ๐Ÿ˜‚ If ED was experiencing ED before Quinn's affair;  how much more impotent must he be now that he knows Quinn's lover was Carter, and she could go running back to him at any given time. That knowledge could keep his ego deflated forever.

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate Today is the day that B&B's entire season is available

on YouTube. Enjoy.

Here is Episode 1 in case anyone else is interested too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwJ8L6X0B6I&list=PLmVMgngMKDKdLMqqGEHt4EEP6CiVDzaW8 

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@loveschocolate Today is the day that B&B's entire season is available

on YouTube. Enjoy.

Here is Episode 1 in case anyone else is interested too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwJ8L6X0B6I&list=PLmVMgngMKDKdLMqqGEHt4EEP6CiVDzaW8 

@threecees , thank you โ˜บ๏ธ! 

Esteemed Contributor

Made a boo boo today and accidentally posted in the August B&B thread.

Anyway this garbage was on over the weekend.

No work thru B&B lately, so Denise Richards turned to Lifetime.

240811845_10159741317354087_4182496486699201515_n.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

It was funny when Quinn was telling Mama Ho about Eric and him

having erectile dysfunction as Quinn told her E.D.

Dumbo Shauna is probably looking around to see where Ed is!

Why doesn't Quinn contact the best doctor in the world for Eric?

Esteemed Contributor

Don't think Finn know how to button his shirt anymore.

Maybe he needs velcro!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Made a boo boo today and accidentally posted in the August B&B thread.

Anyway this garbage was on over the weekend.

No work thru B&B lately, so Denise Richards turned to Lifetime.

240811845_10159741317354087_4182496486699201515_n.jpg

She did a great job in the role. Lots of laughs throughout. Read Lifetime Uncorked. He does hilarious reviews of their films.๐Ÿ˜€