Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2021 w/ SPOILERS ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

So he had to be at Hope's when Ridge showed up!  

He asked to use Hope's phone to make some calls?  Is. That what he said?  No cell phones?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123  Leave it to Paris to try and steal their old looks.

She should go to acting school. Given way too much time on this show.

Paris dreams she resembles this one.

gettyimages-1149498067-copy-1568922930.jpg

Oh yeah, there she is on the far right when she had the blonde wig.

I hear her singing Y.M.C.A.!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

20211202_141235.jpg

Honored Contributor

I wish Paris and Finn would get together so both of these duds would be in one scene and over quickly.  They make Wyatt look like an Emmy shoo-in and the writers look like Hemingway for Flo/ho's lines.  

If you ever read "One Hundred Years of Solitude" you probably remember when little Remedios the Beauty because so wonderful that she arose to heaven while hanging out sheets:  With mom on the ground yelling "Drop the sheets!"  

Maybe they'll take a page from great literature and that will happen to Paris!  

Trusted Contributor

@threecees wrote:

20211202_141235.jpg

@threecees wrote:

20211202_141235.jpg

@threecees  hahaha - you seem to nail it everytime.  Thanks for the laugh!!Woman LOL

Uh oh, I have not seen today's show yet wonder if I get to see it.

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner  your right - we wished for Flo Ho and Mama to go away.  Well we got it and this is what we now have.  OMG...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Brad Bell keeps bringing in these awful ingenues and proceeding to try to stuff them down the audience's throat. It didn't work with Flo and it's not working with Paris. You wonder when he's going to get a clue. You also wonder when CBS is going to get a capable casting director. I will never understand why they've pushed these girls so hard. Neither is particularly talented nor appealing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Brad Bell keeps bringing in these awful ingenues and proceeding to try to stuff them down the audience's throat. It didn't work with Flo and it's not working with Paris. You wonder when he's going to get a clue. You also wonder when CBS is going to get a capable casting director. I will never understand why they've pushed these girls so hard. Neither is particularly talented nor appealing.

@stevieb  I think he get's them real cheap and/or it's from a family or friend's relative he feels obligated to sign on.

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like Scruffy will be the one leaving the mansion soon,

not Hope leaving the cabin.

Ain't gonna be good for Scruffy!!!

Brooke better get some new lingerie ready.

Honored Contributor

@threecees   Deacon has been gone a while, she can probably dig out a negligee or teddy from the last few years and it will be new to him.  When you go through lovers at the rate Brooke does, you have to be ready for any bedroom emergency that might arise (pun intended).

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of December

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, December 6:

How much weight can this particular โ€œBridgeโ€ withstand? Something tells us weโ€™re about to find out, as Ridge stuns Brooke with news of his ultimatum to Hope.

Deacon really needs to find himself a more supportive confidante, โ€™cause we suspect there will be mockery, and plenty of it, when he announces his vision for the future to an incredulous Sheila.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, December 7:

She might have gotten a chuckle out of Deaconโ€™s little fantasy in the beginning, but mirth turns to plain old-fashioned irritation as Sheila grows frustrated with her roommateโ€™s fixation on Brooke. Is Deacon inadvertently painting a target on the back of the ex that he never quite got over?

Itโ€™s time to test Brooke and Ridgeโ€™s old theory that theyโ€™re the couple who can โ€œget though anything togetherโ€ when they hit a significant impasse in their relationship. After moving past their differences over Thomas, has โ€œBridgeโ€ arrived at yet another crossroads, one that will ultimately lead them down separate paths?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, December 8:

As battle lines are drawn, Steffy and Thomas rally around Ridge, reminding him of their own family bonds. Despite what Brooke might think, itโ€™s not all about her, her, her.

Weโ€™re not sure how objective he can be, given his own history with Deacon, but it will be interesting to see what advice Dollar Bill will have to offer Liam when he counsels his son on his stressful dilemma involving Hopeโ€™s father.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, December 9:

When Hope and Deacon put Brooke on the spot, will they get the response for which theyโ€™re hoping? We predict that Ridgeโ€™s wife will shed one of her trademark single-eye tears. The only question in our minds is, will it be a happy oneโ€ฆ or a sad one?

When Ridge, Thomas and Steffy get emotional discussing the past, present and future, it sure sounds like the stage is being set for the return of someone significant to their family. Wanna bet that someoneโ€™s name rhymes with โ€œsailorโ€?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, December 10:

Keeping up with the Jonesesโ€ฆ or, in this case, the Sharpes and Logans. When Sheila gets jealous of Deaconโ€™s progress with Hope and Brooke, she will undoubtedly be compelled to try something radical in an effort to further her relationship with Finn and Hayes. It goes without saying that this spells danger for any unlucky person who gets in her way. Perhaps sheโ€™ll have to go so far as to recruit the one man Kimberlin Brown says ever loved her psycho character unconditionally.

After missing scads of drama involving her offspring in recent years, from Thomasโ€™ brain tumor to Steffyโ€™s wedding, Taylor returns to Los Angeles, where she and Steffy share a joyous reunion. Remind yourself of all that the doc has been through by reviewing our handy-dandy photo gallery that retells her unbelievable life story.