Esteemed Contributor
On 11/4/2014 Alter Ego said: For me, at least, the hook is James Spader. I come back for him.

I love him. He is so deliciously twisted in this show.

I'm a newbie to the show this year, and it's captured my attention.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor
On 11/10/2014 betteb said:
On 11/4/2014 Alter Ego said: For me, at least, the hook is James Spader. I come back for him.

I love him. He is so deliciously twisted in this show.

I'm a newbie to the show this year, and it's captured my attention.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Monday's season finale was amazing ! Loved how it went back and brought everything together, and at the end we learn that Tom has been a double agent, working for Red !{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Jaw dropping !

Loved the scene with Red comforting Lizzie. Would love to have those arms around me! lol Wink

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

I fell asleep about 10:30 Smiley Sad , what happened????

Honored Contributor

The writers seem determined to make Lizzy look like an incompetent twit (in my opinion). So much for her no holds barred attitude. She came out this season like a lion and just faded at the end to me.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/11/2014 colliegirls said:

I fell asleep about 10:30 Smiley Sad , what happened????

A LOT happened! I'm sure there are different recaps sites, but (unless you want to catch up on demand), I always recommend the EW.com recaps. I would probably miss something important if I even began to try.
Respected Contributor

I could not stay awake. I just fast forwarded to the booth scene and then felt disappointed to not get any more information than that they were working together. I know dragging things out keeps you wanting more but in this case I feel they are dragging out because that is the only reason you would watch because the other plots each weeks are soooo boring to me. I have hung on this long because I love James Spader's character. So loving and kind one minute and shooting someone the next. James Spader is great but not in enough scenes to keep me watching after this past episode.

Esteemed Contributor

Lizzy's scenes with Tom were so belabored.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, I like Tom a lot better than I do Lizzie which I doubt is what the writers had in mind. She is just so unlikable. I saw an interview with the actress who plays her and she's unlikable too.

Trusted Contributor

I have to say, Lizzie has grown on me. I really wouldn't want another actress , to portray her now.

Spader is just luscious !{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

I like the way the actress plays Lizzie, she is perfect against Redd, two opposites.