Honored Contributor

Station 19/Greys Crossover 11/11/ 21 Spoilers !!!

OMG, was that sad or what, never saw that coming, made me cry.  So glad Dean got to tell Vick he loves her. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Station 19/Greys Crossover 11/11/ 21 Spoilers !!!

@Shelbelle wrote:

OMG, was that sad or what, never saw that coming, made me cry.  So glad Dean got to tell Vick he loves her. 

@Shelbelle It was so sad!!!!! I just read that the actor wanted off the show to pursue other things, so I wish him well, I really liked his character so much..Vick is adorable and I hope she makes a full recovery.......Wonder what will happen with his toddler daughter???

Honored Contributor

Well we saw on Greys that Ben had made a promise to Dean that if anything ever happened to him that he wanted Ben and Miranda to have Pru. Bailey is very apprensive , she thinks Dean's snooty parents will want her.  Bailey met Pru at the end of Greys, it was so touching. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle   And it showed on the preview for next week, Dean's Father shows up wanting to take Pru.  Just what Bailey was afraid of happening.

Honored Contributor

I remember that Deans parents are very wealthy and they were so against him being with the Asian girl who was so unreliable. 

Honored Contributor

Sadly, Ben has nothing in writing or that we know of to substantiate his conversation with Dean about Pru.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle Yes, I saw the previews after watching Grey's as well.....Just what Miranda was afraid of, so better that it happen now instead of after they have had her for a while......She is so adorable, and Miranda fell instantly in love! Grey's was good last night as well...

Trusted Contributor

I DVR Grey's but really don't like Station 19.  Can someone tell me if I really need to watch Station 19 for the story?  I know the last time they had a crossover at the beginning of the season it was a waste because there was nothing that happened on Station 19 that I needed to know to understand the Grey's episode.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I am so not happy with what happened last night. Vic is going to feel the lose for a very long time, Miller and she were very close. As for Ben's promise, he should have discussed it with his wife first, but really he couldn't say no. I hope Miller put it in writing, seeing the promo for the next episode it looks like Miller's parents will want custody of their grandchild. Miranda can be in for a whole lot of hurting.

Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

I DVR Grey's but really don't like Station 19.  Can someone tell me if I really need to watch Station 19 for the story?  I know the last time they had a crossover at the beginning of the season it was a waste because there was nothing that happened on Station 19 that I needed to know to understand the Grey's episode.

Thanks!

@lkat  from reading the above it sounds like your feelings about S19 mirror mine. Here's my suggestion: If you can, watch the last five minutes or so of that show. You will see the valiant efforts of Dr. Ben Warren [husband of Dr. Miranda Bailey] trying desperately to save his friend who was one of the few likeable people. Other than that there is no reason to watch. Grey's picks up with their arrival at Sloan Memorial. If you have a question "@" me and I will answer you.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."