Respected Contributor

OK......maybe I missed this whole thing, but since this baby has been a subject on this show several times now, I'm asking the question...........is there a father in the picture here, or is this something that Jennifer did on her own??

Honored Contributor

Re: Southern Charm....Jennifer

[ Edited ]

Her boyfriend Lee is the baby's father.

Announcing the pregnancy in April Jennifer (second from left) admitted that, for both her and Lee (left), the news came as a 'complete surprise' 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

The father of Jennifer's baby is her boyfriend, Lee.  The last I recall, they are not married and are still together.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

The father of Jennifer's baby is her boyfriend, Lee.  The last I recall, they are not married and are still together.  

Thank you..... I hope they are happy and stay together.  They have a sweet baby to take care of!!

Respected Contributor

This definitely comes under the heading of "NONE OF OUR BUSINESS'.  

Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

This definitely comes under the heading of "NONE OF OUR BUSINESS'.  

If they're going to have her and the baby be part of the show then it is a logical question..........she shouldn't be on the show if she doesn't want anyone to question anything!!

Esteemed Contributor

Her baby is so cute and I am glad he is doing well.  But she seems like a big gossip!!  Likes to stir the pot....