Honored Contributor

This is a six part series that premieres on Monday October 5, 10:00 on AMC. It's an anthology series tells a different story of someone whose life is upended. What if there were a scientific test that could accurately identify the person you'd love most in your life (it has already been given a second season)? The first episode stars Succession's Sarah Snook.

Honored Contributor

This already will have a second season, hopefully there will be more viewers than just myself!

Honored Contributor

Well, it's just me responding to this thread, but I wanted to remind people this starts on Monday.

Valued Contributor

Can't let you be the only one responding to your own thread.Smiley Happy

This sounds so interesting to me.  I plan on trying it!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  Thanks for the heads up.  Will check it out.  The premise sounds interesting.

AMC must have high hopes for this show to have a 2nd season before the 1 season is on the air.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

It sounds rather interesting, may check it out! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

The show's premise is certainly an interesting one, i.e., that there exists a perfect match for each of us -- "the one" -- out there in the big, wide world.  

I don't know if I have AMC on my TV lineup, but I am intrigued since I am a hopeless romantic myself.  I'd like to test-run at least one episode.

Honored Contributor

I watched the show last night, I liked it, but it turned out like I thought it would. I don't believe in one soulmate, you could live in America, your soulmate lives in Australia, you may never meet. As for taking a test to find your soulmate, I wouldn't. If I were happy with my partner, I don't want to know I'm with the wrong person.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

As for taking a test to find your soulmate, I wouldn't. If I were happy with my partner, I don't want to know I'm with the wrong person.

That's the problem.  Your partner takes the test & finds out OOPS I'm w/the wrong person.....leaving you in the dust.

Spoiler

Remember how it turned out for main characters?

Show was really good.  I'm hooked.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

This sounds interesting.  But I have recently decided that I watch WAAAAY too much TV, which is why things are not getting done around my house.

I do think you can be "in love" with many different people.  Not sure what a perfect soulmate would feel like.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead