Respected Contributor

I never watched this series when it was on TV but my husband did and really liked it. For Christmas I bought him all the seasons up to 6. 7 wasn't available yet. So I started watching the DVD's with him. I really am into it now also. Wasn't expecting to like it, but I do. It's good to step out of the box sometimes. Did anyone else like this series.

Esteemed Contributor
I really really tried, but couldn't. Try JUSTIFIED, I think you will both like that. Along the same lines. Series six starts in March on FX. RIGHT NOW ON PRIME on Amazon. Series 1-5' I haven,t checked on demand because I have prime. It's with Timothy Olephant. As a Marshal in Kentucky and WALTER COGGINS as the one and the family he is after. COGGINS the criminal you are rooting for, but both very good and at Times very funny. COGGINS was in the Shield. I think you will like both of these also, if you like SOA. I Will go back and try SOA again. It was the chemistry of actors I DIDN,t care for, but I,'ll give it another go.
Super Contributor
Love SOA!! We recently just binge watched it on Amazon Prime..we originally started during season 3 so we started to see the first 2seasons and ended up watching all of it again. One of my favorite shows!!
Frequent Contributor
It is outside the box but I loved it. Watched every episode and got my 30 something kids hooked as well. There will be a prequel, and the writer Kurt Sutter has a new show in the works "The B@stards Executioner".
Honored Contributor

If you get a chance and can go back and read (skim over) some of our posts on this. Many of us here really liked the show.

Can you believe I still haven't seen the final show? I'm saving it. I watch so many shows I have trouble keeping up with them.

In this case, though I'm saving it. I need to change from Comcast to Verizon, but I want to watch the shows I've DVR'd. SOA (final episode) is on it.

Glad you like it. You have good taste! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}