Frequent Contributor
I can't wait for the new season Freak Show, I have watched all of the seasons this is a good series every year it's different. Does anybody else watch it or waiting for the new season to start?
Honored Contributor

Re: American Horror Story!!!

Can't wait! I set my Season Pass the other day. Glad to see just about all the stars of the previous versions again this year. Also, the smallest woman in the world is going to be in the cast.

Honored Contributor

I can't wait either. I've seen every episode. Love the show. What a great cast! I'm looking forward to what they have in store for us this season.

Valued Contributor

Since this will be the last year that Jessica Lange will be in the series, I will watch and I love Kathy Bates (bearded woman) and Angela Bassett, so I will be watching!

Honored Contributor

Kathy is great! I wonder if Jessica will really leave? She's said she would at the end of several other seasons. I read somewhere that Patti Labelle will be on the show as a guest. I wonder what she will be playing/doing? I found that tidbit of information interesting.

Respected Contributor

I can't wait!

(When I read the title of this thread, I was suddenly afraid the new season had already started, and my DVR somehow hadn't recorded it!)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/3/2014 i like celery said:

I can't wait!

(When I read the title of this thread, I was suddenly afraid the new season had already started, and my DVR somehow hadn't recorded it!)

I would still check your DVR settings. I believe each season's name is different and last year's Coven may not work for this season's Freak Show. (At least, I think that's how my DVR works.)

Respected Contributor

On 10/5/2014 Alter Ego said:

I can't wait!

I would still check your DVR settings. I believe each season's name is different and last year's Coven may not work for this season's Freak Show. (At least, I think that's how my DVR works.)

Yes, that's true. I've watched all 3 seasons of American Horror Story, but I had forgotten about that. Thanks for the reminder!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

On 10/5/2014 Alter Ego said:

I can't wait!

Yup, every season you have to start a new Season Pass with the new complete show name. I learned that the first year - when it was just called AHS. Then they started adding the other stuff and my SP wouldn't recognize that.

I just think this season is going to be epic, assuming they do a good job with it. I am so looking forward to this! I saw a pic of Kathy Bates as the bearded lady. Well done! She is such an amazing actor anyway, I'd watch her in anything.

I've always loved Jessica Lange, so I'll miss her if there are future seasons.

Regular Contributor

I've watched every season and loved all of them except last season, Coven. Freak Show is really good! I hope poor Jimmy can somehow get out of jail! The actor who portrays that super crazy Dandy (Finn Wittrock) plays the part superbly. I look forward to Wednesday nights to DVR this show! I love it again this season. IMO, the first season, the second season (Asylum), and this season (Freak Show) are the best ones. I hope it's renewed for a fifth season!