Trusted Contributor

They've been showing a marathon on Six Million Dollar Man on the Esquire channel.  DH and I have been DVRing and watching a few.   Remember Steve Austin?   Oscar Goldman?  Dr. Rudy Wells?

I watched my favorite episode with Bigfoot.  Oh that was a good one.  What was your favorite episode(s)?

Respected Contributor

The one with Farrah Fawcett.  She was beautiful in it. 

Honored Contributor

@Deb1010again wrote:

They've been showing a marathon on Six Million Dollar Man on the Esquire channel.  DH and I have been DVRing and watching a few.   Remember Steve Austin?   Oscar Goldman?  Dr. Rudy Wells?

I watched my favorite episode with Bigfoot.  Oh that was a good one.  What was your favorite episode(s)?

That was mine, too! I was just a kid when those were on and that one was the most memorable. I remember watching this and The Bionic Woman and running around the playground in fake slow motion and making those bionics sounds.

Honored Contributor

got the chance to meet lee majors, richard anderson, and lindsay wagner at a nostalgia convention this past september. they were all so nice! richard anderson is 89 years old and was just as active as the other two......doing photo ops and answering questions and signing autographs. lee majors and lindsay wagner looked great. it was funny.....lee majors was talking to people and answering questions, sometimes with his wife by his side. she would not really let him answer any questions about farrah fawcett.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I just ordered DH two Six Million Dollar Man action figures --  one of Steve Austin and one of Oscar Goldman.   He's gonna get a kick out of 'em.  LOL    They didn't have the Bionic Woman nor Dr. Rudy Wells.