Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

He's so gross....he's thinks he's all that...ugh!  How'd you like to run into that in the middle of the night?

No thank you LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I don't even like watching him in the commercials for the new episodes....

Honored Contributor

My poor eyes after looking at that pic of him!!!

yikkes!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

yikkes!!

@cowboy sam   I think that pic is photo-shopped, right????  BTW - does anyone here ever watch "Seeking Sister Wife"...?????  That is the dumbest show yet IMO..

Just when I have gotten to tolerate Kody and the wives, they come up with a show that is so bad, I don't have words for it.  So, why do I watch?????  That's a good one.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

yikkes!!

@cowboy sam   I think that pic is photo-shopped, right????  BTW - does anyone here ever watch "Seeking Sister Wife"...?????  That is the dumbest show yet IMO..

Just when I have gotten to tolerate Kody and the wives, they come up with a show that is so bad, I don't have words for it.  So, why do I watch?????  That's a good one.....

I agree about seeking siste rwives.  Those people of nuts.  Especially the older couple who live in a mobile home.  I think he just wants an open marriage.  

Sister Wives, I ask myself the same question why do I watch lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919   It's not even a mobile home, it's a "camper"... LOL  AND there are two teen boys.  So, now, there will be five?????    You're right - the men are looking for another woman and the wife is looking for a BFF and someone to take him off her back (if you know what I mean).......

The couple in Atlanta with the three little kids???  Bad news there.  What "other" woman wants to enter into a relationship and become an instant babysitter and be told when to be back home with hubby?  Then, Wife #1 has the nerve to ask hubby "how did it go?"   LOL  I mean, really??????

BTW - it's on tonight.  LOL

Totally agree with you.  This is Mari's and her mothers.  The other women & Cody should have nothing to say about what Mari does.  And I think it's selfish of them to even consider getting some kind of profit percentage of Meri and her mum's inn. They're delusional. If a couple are married and they decide to split and one of them should get a family inheritance, either/or has no claim to that inheritance.  It's 100 percent awarded to the spouse who gets left the inheritance.  I think this is like the same thing b/c Mari is a partner with her mother.  Back off Cody and his wives. 

Plus, personally, this lifestyle disgusts me.  Why is it only the male that has the "wives"?  Why can't a woman be the matriarch and have 5 husbands?? Mari, if you want to be in this lifestyle still, then i think you should leave them and go out and get yourself 5 husbands. Why not? I would.

Cody personally makes me sick to even look at him.  He complains about this and that about money and kids having to go to university or college, etc...  Well, maybe you shnould think of keeping your ****** in your pants and maybe start culling a few wives.... Yep, that's my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Does that show come on TLC?  Whatever station it comes on they constantly say they (the station) is number one.

In 'the old days' things couldn't be said like that (or it was at least challenged) unless it was pretty close or true.

That station has some of the ......@@#$% (let's say 'questionable') shows on TV......

I'm not dissing the shows (I watch some of everything), I just think it's kinda sad and funny that so many of the @#$% shows find their way to that station.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sunshine 919   It's not even a mobile home, it's a "camper"... LOL  AND there are two teen boys.  So, now, there will be five?????    You're right - the men are looking for another woman and the wife is looking for a BFF and someone to take him off her back (if you know what I mean).......

The couple in Atlanta with the three little kids???  Bad news there.  What "other" woman wants to enter into a relationship and become an instant babysitter and be told when to be back home with hubby?  Then, Wife #1 has the nerve to ask hubby "how did it go?"   LOL  I mean, really??????

BTW - it's on tonight.  LOL

Off her back LOL.

The atlanta couple they also want to tell her what to eat!!!!! Last week they told her they did not want her eat meat,  really?????  this week she is suppose to meet her future mother in law lol.  That mother in law might be funny.  She seems like she is not having any of this nonsense lol.

Honored Contributor

This thread has changed into talking about two different shows..