Honored Contributor

This cracked me up.

image.png

Honored Contributor

I think all these sister wives are crazy.  Why don't they have a brother husband?  Why should the man have all these different women and the woman does not have anything?  Most of the men are dogs anyway.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I do not like how Kody treats the illness that Isabel has. 

Trusted Contributor

Why does this guy carry on about getting in trouble for polygamy? Didn't they move to Vegas for this same stupid reason? He's only legally married to one woman.

Super Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I think all these sister wives are crazy.  Why don't they have a brother husband?  Why should the man have all these different women and the woman does not have anything?  Most of the men are dogs anyway.

The idea of having another husband was mentioned by Meri to Kody in one of the episodes when the show first started. Kody's response was telling and I will never forget what he said...."the very thought of one of my wives with another husband makes me sick to my stomach". What a jerk.

Valued Contributor

He's just a real ******

Honored Contributor

He's so gross....he's thinks he's all that...ugh!  How'd you like to run into that in the middle of the night?

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

He's so gross....he's thinks he's all that...ugh!  How'd you like to run into that in the middle of the night?

I would get outta Dodge like greased Lightening!

Respected Contributor

I think they are all enamored with the fame like people who accumulate Facebook friends. They also like the money. I never have been able to understand what Kody does for a living. Also, where did Meri get the money for the B and B? 

Esteemed Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I think they are all enamored with the fame like people who accumulate Facebook friends. They also like the money. I never have been able to understand what Kody does for a living. Also, where did Meri get the money for the B and B? 

@chessylady   I'm sure the money helps.  After all, they have a lot more kids to put through college and weddings.  

I, too, would like to know where Meri got the money.  Would she be eligible for a bank loan?  Or, maybe, she borrowed from a family member?  I wonder if we'll ever find out.

All we know about Kody is that he has a business partner named Brian.