Honored Contributor

I know I'm jumping the gun ( show premieres September 24 at 9:00), but I like starting this thread, it's the fourth time! I read an interview with Mandy Moore in the TV Guide. The tearjerker's third round left viewers with some major questions:Why was a weary eightysomething Rebecca resting in bed while her son Randall introduced himself to her? Alzheimer's disease? Something else? " Our season opener will leave people with even more questions! " Moore promises. Life changes drive Season 4. Kate and Toby come home with a new baby. Randall and Beth move with their three girls to Philadelphia after switching careers. Newly single Kevin faces a big existential question which is, "Am I a good person and can I be a better person? (Jennifer Morrison, Omar Epps, and M Night Shyamalan join the cast in yet-to-be-revealed roles).

Trusted Contributor

I’m completely hooked on this show....can’t wait for season 4.   

Respected Contributor

This is by far my favorite show.  I can't wait for the new season.

Honored Contributor

really looking forward to this show and to A MILLION LITTLE THINGS coming back!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I want Kevin to get together with his childhood sweetheart - forgot her name.  Don't care that she is engaged to someone else.  She seems perfect for him.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

Me too...can’t wait !

Honored Contributor

I have never watched this program but I can't understand how they try to promote that Chrissy woman (large woman).  I am sure she is the nicest person but she is so unhealthy it would be good of the show to promote getting her in a program to help her out with her weight.  Children watch this program I am sure and unhealthy lifestyles whether big or thin should not be congratulated.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I want Kevin to get together with his childhood sweetheart - forgot her name.  Don't care that she is engaged to someone else.  She seems perfect for him.

Is her name Sophie? She and Kevin did give it another try, it didn't work out. In the future Kevin does have a son, we didn't see his mother, could be Sophie, you never know.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Is her name Sophie? She and Kevin did give it another try, it didn't work out. In the future Kevin does have a son, we didn't see his mother, could be Sophie, you never know.

@Jordan2 Maybe the third time's the charm?  I hope so.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I keep hearing promos saying the first episode of the season is extended, will it be on before 9, anyone know?

I do know Kevin will break off with Zoey due to her not wanting children.