Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I keep hearing promos saying the first episode of the season is extended, will it be on before 9, anyone know?

I do know Kevin will break off with Zoey due to her not wanting children. 

@Shelbelle The TV Guide had an ad that said it was extended but starts at 9:00. Kevin, I believe already broke up with Zoey at the end of the third season.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I want Kevin to get together with his childhood sweetheart - forgot her name.  Don't care that she is engaged to someone else.  She seems perfect for him.

Is her name Sophie? She and Kevin did give it another try, it didn't work out. In the future Kevin does have a son, we didn't see his mother, could be Sophie, you never know.

he could also adopt?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I just finally watched the last two episodes of last season today.  I meant to watch them much sooner, but I'm glad I waited; now I'm very excited for the new season to begin.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the Sneak Peak to This Is Us.  It looked to me like Kate has gained weight since last season.  She is really putting her life at risk.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I just watched the Sneak Peak to This Is Us.  It looked to me like Kate has gained weight since last season.  She is really putting her life at risk.

@NickNack Maybe so.  But it is nice that she is working and not NOT working due to her size.  I also give the writers credit for touching on her weight in several of the episodes, but not making it a huge focus.  She is a good actress and I don't focus on her size.  But I do hope she doing her best to take care of herself.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Count me among those excitedly looking forward to the new season.  This show falls into my pantheon of certain TV dramas that captured my attention and fidelity in my adult years. 

In my time, I've loved St. Elsewhere, Thirtysomething and now This Is Us.  I'm so thankful for This Is Us because such shows are rare (at least, that I like). 

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

Count me among those excitedly looking forward to the new season.  This show falls into my pantheon of certain TV dramas that captured my attention and fidelity in my adult years. 

In my time, I've loved St. Elsewhere, Thirtysomething and now This Is Us.  I'm so thankful for This Is Us because such shows are rare (at least, that I like). 

St Elsewhere was a tough one to beat, one of the best ever. Thirtysomething ended unexpectedly and so abruptly we had no closeure with this one, it deserved better. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

St Elsewhere was a tough one to beat, one of the best ever. Thirtysomething ended unexpectedly and so abruptly we had no closeure with this one, it deserved better. 

St. Elsewhere had one of the greatest series finales of all time. Autistic Tommy was looking at a snowglobe that looked like the hospital, like the whole show was a figment of his imagination.

Honored Contributor

St. Elsewhere

When that theme came on, I was ready for some real entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFHTNBZKWjE

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@golding76 wrote:

St. Elsewhere had one of the greatest series finales of all time. Autistic Tommy was looking at a snowglobe that looked like the hospital, like the whole show was a figment of his imagination.

Yes, it was right up there with the Bob Newhart finale, amazing writing.