Trusted Contributor

Re: Sandra Bullock partner has passed.

As long as people keep the "scandal rags" in business, they will keep printing trash.

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

So sad. IIRC they met when he was the photographer for her son's birthday party years ago.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember reading how they first met, he was a photographer whom she hired to take pix of her son's birthday party, very handsome man, Sandra has always said how kind Bryan was to both her son and daughter and treated them as if they were his own kids while they lived together.  Condolences to Sandra, his family and those who loved him, may he rest in peace.

Honored Contributor

@cody2 (( Hugs ))

So sad. This is the first I've heard of her boyfriend. Such a brutal disease.

Respected Contributor

@cody2 I am so sorry for your devastating loss and that you mother suffered so. I am saying a prayer for her. God bless you...

I had no idea Sandra had a boyfriend so all of this came as a sad surprise. What a handsome man. What a dreadful, ravaging disease.

Honored Contributor

@cody2   I'm sorry for the loss of your mother to ALS.😢💐

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cody2   so sorry to read about the devastating journey your mother faced before her death.

@cody2 wrote:
I don't think they broke up at all. I think the rag gossips just figured they had because they weren't out and about for so long. I believe that the decision was made to be cared for by his family. He loved her and her children. I think he knew that he couldn't and shouldn't have stayed with her and burdened her. No way would have wanted that for her and her young children. She quit work around the time his disease was becoming unmanageable. It must have been difficult for her reading all those nasty rag articles while he was dying. I could be wrong but I don't believe for a minute that she would have deserted him because he was sick.

You were correct; they didn't break up but it seems like he did remain in their home. A story I saw today said according to her sister Ms Bullock hired a team to care for Mr. Randall and she lead the team. As far as the gossip rags I have a feeling she didn't bother to read those stories. At least I certainly hope not.

Bryan Randall, Sandra Bullock

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."