Respected Contributor

SURVIVOR Ghost Island SPOILERS remainder of season from 5/2

[ Edited ]

That challenge looked really hard last night.  I don't think I liked how they had the two teams and each had to go to tribal, I guess it changed it up a bit.

I think the final 3 are going to be Dom, Wendell and Angela.  But I would really like Donathan to go to the final 3--he is actually playing a decent game.  Not overwhelming, but decent.

Respected Contributor

Now that Michael is gone, as long as Kellyn doesn't win, I'm fine.

I am impressed by the physically of the women.

Trusted Contributor

Really enjoyed last night's episode!  Lots of action and plot twists!  Still rooting for Wendell to win.

Respected Contributor

I wish they would stop talking about original Naviti and original Malalo (?).  There are only a handful left, and I still don't know who was who.  I don't even know the name of the girl who's winning the challenges lol

It stinks that Donathan used his idol and he didn't need to.

Honored Contributor

I don't usually cry foul on Survivor but I really needed to see that random rock pick last night.  They had time to show it too.  Awfully convenient how the tribes came out. 

I always prefer a schoolyard pick, anyway.  Last night would have gone very differently with a schoolyard pick.

Going to miss Michael.  Was so hoping for Laurel, she gets on my last nerve.  

If Dom keeps playing the game he is, I'm going to have to root for him.  Wendell's game brain is evaporating.  Dom is playing hardest much as I don't like him.

Respected Contributor

This season is so so & now that Michael is gone so is my interest in watching. I thought Ghost Island would add some great twist & turns to the game but it's been disappointing. Dateline reruns are on IonTV Wed. nights so I'll be watching that instead & checking on Survivor during the commercials.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

That challenge looked really hard last night.  I don't think I liked how they had the two teams and each had to go to tribal, I guess it changed it up a bit.

I think the final 3 are going to be Dom, Wendell and Angela.  But I would really like Donathan to go to the final 3--he is actually playing a decent game.  Not overwhelming, but decent.

@DrKelli----I agree with your final 3 or at least I hope so ! I am rooting for Dom for two reasons.......he is a very good player and I think he is sexxxxxeeee.

@lulu1-----I am impressed by the physicality of the females, also.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli 

JMO but I think we should just go to one long thread for the rest of the season. 

Whatever the reason this place is a ghost town even though Ghost Island is killing it in the ratings.  Last night again it was the highest-rated show of the night.

What do you think?

Honored Contributor

@gardenman, where are you?   More to the point, how are you?

Respected Contributor

Re: SURVIVOR Ghost Island SPOILERS remainder of season from 5/2

@LoriLori, that’s fine with me. I changed the title of the thread.