Honored Contributor

Re: SUITS ALMOST FINISHED....NOW WHAT?

We enjoyed Longmire on Netflix a lot.  It's a series that lasts several seasons.

Respected Contributor

I'm really enjoying the Korean mystery/drama Little Women. It's not the Louisa May Alcott story. Three sisters from a poor family are all affected by the influence and power of a rich family, and the mystery associated with that power. Trying not to give any spoilers.

First episode introduces the characters and sets up the situations, but after that I think it really takes off. 

I'm watching it with subtitles but think this may also be available dubbed in English.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@lovesallanimals 

"@I am rewatching it every night (saw it when it was originally on).  Don't forget Netflix only shows 8 seasons - there are 9 (which was the finale, you can watch it on Amazon).

Now to your question, did you every watch Boston Legal?  Great show, great cast (William Shatner, James Spader, etc.)  I am going to rewatch it after Suits."

I loved Boston Legal when it originally aired and decided to binge watch it again. I am almost finished/ I am at the 3rd Episode of the last season.

Rewatching it, I am surprised at how much would not be considered PC today. And how many references to the climate (weather and political) are similar to today. I am not offended, but I think some people might be. 

The cast and the guest stars are great. It was fun seeing the actor who played Maggie on A Million Little Things played Shirley's granddaughter. Henry Gibson as a judge. Taraji Henson and Julie Bowen as lawyers. So many others that guest starred. 😁

Enjoy rewatching!

Honored Contributor

Boston Legal and How to Get Away with Murder were so, so good to watch. The balcony scene with Spader and Shatner.......priceless!

Super Contributor

I just read that Meghan Markle wants to go back to acting and has Harry's support.  Also read she was good in Suits, I never watched, so who knows.🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe once the writers come back, she will be in something new.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Boston Legal and How to Get Away with Murder were so, so good to watch. The balcony scene with Spader and Shatner.......priceless!

World Traveler - I loved those balcony scenes, they were indeed priceless.

Respected Contributor

@Neetgal2 wrote:

I just read that Meghan Markle wants to go back to acting and has Harry's support.  Also read she was good in Suits, I never watched, so who knows.🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe once the writers come back, she will be in something new.

Neetgal2 -I am binge watching this show (as stated above, I watched it when it was originally on) and Meghan Markle was actually great in this show.  I wish it would come back as the cast and stories, just about everything about this show, was excellent.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Jessica Pearson's  character's show was named Pearson . I just saw today it is streaming on Peacock. It was cancelled after one season, unfortunately.Gina Torres was terrific & the clothes!!!

Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

Is "White Collar" or "Burn Notice" available?

@On It 

There was also a series about two federal agents or bounty hunters  ....  can't remember the name, but it was interesting.  

Honored Contributor

I have just started watching the 3rd season of All Rise, which is now on the OWN Channel. I remember watching the first season on the regular network stations, then the second season went to some pay channel, I think. For some reason I couldn't bring it up at that time unless I paid for it.

I noticed a couple of days ago the 3rd season was being repeated on OWN and am now watching the first 10 episodes of Season 3, because on September 16 new episodes are showing, starting with Episode 11.

This is a very fast-paced, witty, legal drama/comedy. If you are interested in it, I would strongly suggest you try to watch from the beginning of Season 1, Episode 1, so you can understand the dynamics between the characters in the series. All the characters are very distinct and fun to watch.

The main character is a female judge and I think the writing is done so well.