Honored Contributor

Re: SHAHS of SUNSET.....season 7, 2018

Very quiet in this thread! I must be the only one who's still watching.

@Annabellethecat66   I started watching this after reading your posts about the Persian lifestyle. Did you give up the show?

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@Tique No, not given up.  It's just that there are so many shows I've been watching, I'm having a little trouble keeping up with them.....Ha!

Lately, I've been 'binging' on shows.  Last weekend I totally binged on "Bosch".  Good grief!  I loved that @#$% show (sorry)....sometimes my mouth gets carried away!

Anyway, Yesterday I binged on "Jack Ryan" and I hated every single minute of it!  Hated it!  Stupid show....whoops!  Forgot where I was.

Honored Contributor

@Tique

i am still watching.

so sad that MJs father never got better to walk her down the aisle or at least see her walk down the aisle.

it is a bit surprising to see her mom just slightly more mellow.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Tique

i am still watching.

so sad that MJs father never got better to walk her down the aisle or at least see her walk down the aisle.

it is a bit surprising to see her mom just slightly more mellow.

@sunshine45   it was sad about MJ's dad but he had really deteriorated since the end of last season. They had a beautiful dinner for MJ to celebrate her dad's life and I liked that everyone put all their pettiness aside to support her. Of course that's the way it should always be.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

I'm still watching.  Agree with how sad Sham's passing is. Love how Tommy seemed to take care of Shams, too. 

I don't mind Mona (the sister), but I find her brother, Nema, really annoying. Smiley Frustrated

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

I am still watching. My love hate relationship w Bravo....

Hate them all, tune in relentlessly every week....

i kind of miss asa 

Honored Contributor

@GinzTonic

the problem with asa was was that she seemed unwilling to share a big part of her life......and that included her boyfriend AND now her baby. i understand why, but then she should understand why her time was up. when MJ was upset with her at one of the reunions and asked her why she was on the show other than to feature her products, asa really could not say anything.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Interesting, but no.

Honored Contributor

nice chance to see some persian traditions tonight instead of all drama.

no rooz (persian new year) and chahar shanbeh souri (another tradition prior to new year that features fire and "cleansing")

9pm et and several repeat episodes tonight.

Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

I'm still watching.  Agree with how sad Sham's passing is. Love how Tommy seemed to take care of Shams, too. 

I don't mind Mona (the sister), but I find her brother, Nema, really annoying. Smiley Frustrated

@I like celery  So do I, who is this guy and why is he in the show, lol.