Honored Contributor

Re: SHAHS OF SUNSET....SEASON 6 2017

@SharkE wrote:

Bad enough we have enough areas to maintain as women I'm not gonna care about my hemorrhoids. LOL

@SharkE  Lol!

Honored Contributor

reza and shervin are on watch what happens live tonight with andy. reza has lost a lot of weight! shervin always looks good!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 @caravaggio...  I have a close relationship with my parents and would not have any hesitation with my parents living with me.  Imho, MJ and her mother's relationship is very toxic, at least that is how MJ portrays it.  Also to top if off, her mother does not like her fiance and all that fighting cannot be very healthy for all involved, especially, if they are trying to have a baby.  That is why I found it surprising that MJ moved into the same building as mom.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Honored Contributor

really enjoyed tonights episode......loved seeing mikes family and their hospitality AND especially loved the scenes from israel.....beautiful!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

An Interview with Shervin of Bravo’s Shahs of Sunset

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/an-interview-with-shervin-of-bravos-shahs-of-sunset_us_59828bbee...

Honored Contributor

baby, baby, baby, baby, baby......every other word out of MJs mouth is i am going to have a baby when i get back home.

GG getting her boyfriends name tattoed on her body  was ridiculous.......and we know how long her marriage lasted.

Respected Contributor

Take aways from the Trip

GG's comments at the wall were insulting. All she managed to do was point out her ignorance.

MJ's feet disgusting

Mike's and Reza's fear in Akko was ridiculous. I realize it is an hr show but to portray the city as  they did was insulting.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

These are the most foul-mouthed people I've ever seen.......and yet again, another episode of M.J. tugging, pulling, and tucking in her stuff in way too small clothing!!

Honored Contributor

i can totally understand asa wanting a more private life, but i can ALSO understand why her "friends" dislike that she is not opening herself up on a reality show. we dont see her boyfriend and who knows if we will see her baby?

so......who thinks that sherv did the swerve with tara....multiple times!? she DID separate from her husband roughly six months ago, but i believe the swerving happened BEFORE they officially separated. i remember her from newlyweds the first year. she and her husband had a lot of problems.

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

These are the most foul-mouthed people I've ever seen.......and yet again, another episode of M.J. tugging, pulling, and tucking in her stuff in way too small clothing!!

@HULAGIRL   I could not agree with you more. This is the first season  I have really watched this show and it continues to shock me. Even when they were supposed to be on a spiritual journey, they still couldn't limit the profanity.

@sunshine45   Yes I think Shervin was lying. I don't think that lady would have confessed to her husband if she hadn't thought she had a future with Sherv.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."