Respected Contributor

Re: SHAHS OF SUNSET....SEASON 6 2017

MJ looks like she's wearing stretchy bandaids most of the time. She spends most of her time making sure nothing falls out....very attractive. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@SharkE

most anyone in the business who does waxing in a specialty salon will do waxing on any part of the body.

the bleaching that was done became very popular a number of years ago. i remember either reading about it or seeing it on another reality show.

It was those massively TRASHY Kardashian's who had their "holes" bleached. What a disgusting thing to put on TV....just gross, & I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE DO WITH THEIR "BOTTOMS"!!!

Honored Contributor

TRUEDAT.gif

Honored Contributor

@akaburtonfan wrote:

I've watched the Shahs since day 1 but I could do without seeing them get waxed (I don't want to see it on any show - period -- ever). 

I applaud MJ for wanting to take care of her parents -- I think she has a good heart. I just wish she would buy clothes that fit. I get so tired of watching her adjust her assets so that they're not falling out of everything she wears. She would look so much better if she wore well fitting clothes. 

I agree that she may be living in a house under construction but that's no excuse for living in a pig sty. I had an entire house under renovation and managed to keep it fairly organized. 

I wonder why Asa didn't tell any of her friends that she was pregnant -- was it so that she could surprise them on camera or maybe because she didn't want to deal with their judgements. I find it kind of funny that MJ and Mike are so bothered by her being pregnant before she's married because that's not approved of in the Persian culture. Why isn't their culture bothered by MJ living with Tommy before they're married?

Will the love between all of them last or will it implode the next time they have a party and get drunk???

its not always accepted either......i am sure vida is NOT happy about it, but i think there is a BIG difference to persians between living together and having a baby without being married.

if asa were more open about her life, i dont think that mj and mike would be as upset about her being on the show. it goes beyond her having a baby without being married.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

That's 3/4's of the world now days. LOL

Honored Contributor

reza is planning a "peace in the middle east" party AND a trip to israel!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@SharkE

most anyone in the business who does waxing in a specialty salon will do waxing on any part of the body.

the bleaching that was done became very popular a number of years ago. i remember either reading about it or seeing it on another reality show.

Lisa Rinna did the bleaching and waxing of her "areas" on the housewife show....it was really disgusting, but then that is to be expected from HER.

Honored Contributor

Bad enough we have enough areas to maintain as women I'm not gonna care about my hemorrhoids. LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry but all that hairless stuff turns my stomach.  As the mother of 3 daughters and 5 granddaughters I see it as trying to look like young girls and that's terrible to me.

I think women should look like women.  My opinion.  If I was young and my boyfriend or husband mentioned that I'd tell him where to go and it wouldn't be nice.

I've heard some males do that but probably very few.  Just one more thing women fall for to please a male.  Clean it up but leave some so you're reminded who you are, I say.

Sorry I'm using my IPad and it's hunt and peck!  I'm in the bed.

Honored Contributor

I forgot to say.  I was watching a show that Lisa and her husband were on and the host actually asked her husband about that and he said he likes a woman to look like a woman.  He likes grass he said.