Honored Contributor

Robyn Dixon and Juan Dixon of RHOP have married!

Just read it on Yahoo, so now I guess Karen and the other naysayers can find something else to talk about. It didn't give much details, except that some of the highlights will be shown and none of the Housewives were in attendance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Robyn Dixon and Juan Dixon of RHOP have married!

so glad they kept it private and not for the eyes of their "housewife friends." those women can be vicious!

hopefully they make it stick this time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

To be honest I wasn't sure they'd ever make it down the aisle again. Neither one appeared too anxious about remarrying. However, I am happy for them and wish them well.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't trust Juan any further than I could throw him. 

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I wouldn't trust Juan any further than I could throw him. 

@CalminHeart I just read an aritcle on Yahoo News that the reason the wedding took so long to come to fruition is that Juan paid for another women's hotel room. He just happened to be at the same hotel and she said oh my gosh I dropped and lost my wallet, he offered to pay for her room...Yea, right!!!!!!

He can't be trusted!!!! Robyn is a fool to remarry him.

I don't know what he was doing at the hotel, but even if he was there for a meeting, who pays for a strangers hotel room like that?

Time will tell-Karen wasn't too far off suggesting that Juan was still cheating......Robyn really needs to stay out of other people's marriages and marriage problems because I would say she still has a big one!