Respected Contributor

Renee Zellweger , what a transformation !!!

I just finished What if , Can you believe this is the same person as Jerry maguire , Bridget Jones ,ect. I am talking about her character , not her appearance. She may have reinvented her career , and we will see when her Judy Garland bio comes out. It has to be hard when you have carved out a carreer and then time passes and you are 50 and the roles are different.

Honored Contributor

Re: Renee Zellweger , what a transformation !!!

Meryl Streep keeps going too.  Look at the longevity of many of them and they're  in front of the public.  They are their own Energizer bunnies.

Honored Contributor

Some actresses become their character, and with others, I just see them playing a role. I guess that's the difference between good and great.
Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa  Funny about your post. I saw previews for Judy when I went to see Rocketman yesterday and I thought she really looked like Renee Zellweger with different hair.   

Esteemed Contributor

Watching it now -- great suggestion

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

I hope you like it , i didn't know at first, and i was hooked before i finished the 1st episode. The writer and director also did Revenge , so i could see some of his style in this. There wasn't one character that i didn't like ,well the doctor but his acting great.