Honored Contributor

Remember Jackie Evanko On AGT?????

Spoiler

Jackie has grown into such a beautiful poised young lady!  Beautiful !

"She sang There's A Place For Us".

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Remember Jackie Evanko On AGT?????

Jackie is a beautiful young lady.She has an incredible voice & sounded great.JMO, but that’s such an old song.I would have loved her to sing something more current.For that reason I wasn’t impressed.

Honored Contributor

Lovely voice and that song just makes me melt.

Honored Contributor

Looked up who she is watched the video. I'll say no more. 

Honored Contributor

IL Divo has the lock on that song.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Love IL Divo. I told my husband if I could go to any performance they would be who I would choose. 

Trusted Contributor

I think she is beautiful and I love her voice.  I saw her a few weeks ago talking about how she had an eating disorder and she didn't think she was pretty or thin enough.  I was so sad, because I think she is beautiful and so sad that she sees herself that way.  She did say her parents recognized the disorder and did get her help.

Honored Contributor

I thought she sounded amazing!  And she looked so beautiful in that lovely blue gown!  Her performance gave me goose bumps.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Teddie wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Love IL Divo. I told my husband if I could go to any performance they would be who I would choose. 

If they come to your area, you MUST see them!  One year they were here on our anniversary and my husband got us tickets.   He loved it as much as I.  It was truly spectacular.  Those men are so profoundly talented and their performance was beautiful from start to end.

Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Teddie wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

If they come to your area, you MUST see them!  One year they were here on our anniversary and my husband got us tickets.   He loved it as much as I.  It was truly spectacular.  Those men are so profoundly talented and their performance was beautiful from start to end.

@chickenbutt  I have some of their CDs. It’s the kind of music I feel like I could weep to some of the songs. You are so fortunate to have seen them—and for your anniversary!