Respected Contributor

Manifest -- anyone still hanging in?

[ Edited ]

I think I've posted at least twice that I was through with this show.  But I hung on.

Found the last 3 episodes to be outstanding.  FINALLY it's moving beyond a snail's pace.

Of course it was the season finale, so we have to wait until January.

Denise
Honored Contributor

Re: Manifest -- anyone still hanging in?

I'm still watching and enjoying it. Didn't watch this last one yet. Will do that tonight.

Super Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

I think I've posted at least twice that I was through with this show.  But I hung on.

Found the last 3 episodes to be outstanding.  FINALLY it's moving beyond a snail's pace.

Of course it was the season finale, so wee have to wait until January.

Similar feelings...I too have hung on.  I like the actors and emotional turmoils.

Same feelings for Grey's Anatomy...I haven't missed one episode Woman Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

I'm still watching and enjoying it.  At least it is coming back on January 7th; seems like other shows won't be back until February.

I don't want to spoil anything for others, so I will merely speculate that what they say happened to Vance is probably not true, IMO.  We shall see...

Esteemed Contributor

I am still watching.  I agree that Vance isn't dead.  I actually think that maybe he really isn't on their side??  The woman scientist grabbed some papers when they were excaping from that tunnel/lab.  I am not convinced that she is on their side either.

I am not digging Jack's (?)wife, but then again, who knows how one would act if this really happened to you. LOL

I kept wondering where Lourdes was during the hospital scenes......I thought for sure she was going to see them embrace.  I bet she is expecting, too. 

I will watch in January.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

Of course it was the season finale, so we have to wait until January.

I have hung on as well even though I found out last month that the show has been canceled already. I know someone who works on the set.

Respected Contributor

I’m still watching but barely 😳

Regular Contributor

I have it on my watchlist, but I haven't returned since episode three. 

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching, I like the show. At least this show will return in January, 9-1-1 returns in March!

Honored Contributor

I'm hanging in there, I'm watching the Fall finale now.  I'm hoping that it's one of those shows that starts slow and builds over time.  I had a hard time with HTGAWM, I almost gave up on it but eventually, it all came together.