Esteemed Contributor

Why does everyone, at least 90%,  have such messy hair?  Where is Nick Chavez?  Some of the dresses In the first hour, ugh.  Second hour better. 

Ranic is on Fashion police, looks like a cross between a bedspread and curtains I had in the 40,s.

Honored Contributor

was just saying that i did not care for giulianas hair....i feel like it is way too casual.i  dont care for her dress either.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

When I first saw Giuliani's dress it reminded me of a curtain!

Haven't seen any dresses that I like yet.

Honored Contributor

Her hair is messy.  But that's the style now.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I was just saying to my friend that it seems like even on QVC these people who are near hairdressers (it's obviously THE look) have what looks like limp greasy hair!

I think (it's not like I'd know) but I think it's called the beachy look or something like that.  I'm looking at Laverne's hair and it's the prettiest so far!  I'll bet it's a wig but she looks beautiful!

I see Kerry Washington very preggers.  I thought she'd already had the kid!  It seems like she's been pregnant forever!  I wonder how that affects their taping?

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Her hair is messy.  But that's the style now.  

LOL is it? i have seen a lot of hairstyles that look good and NOT messy!

to me she has a "just off of the beach" look.....which is great if you are on vacation at the beach. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45, yeah it's nothing but a school girl high ponytail, actually.  Not for a formal event, but...., lol.

Look at how some them get that beautiful bob hair cut that probably cost hundreds of dollars to cut.  Then they slop it up intentionally.  Go figure.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

It is just fun to see pretty people dress up.  Not too serious. Just enjoy and stop being so nit picky.   The " worst Dressed" lady on the red carpet   probably looks better than any of us look right now sitting in front of the TV

Esteemed Contributor

I hearted you by mistake.  I actually came home from an dressy event, but will now get in jeans.  I was wearing Bob Mackey and actually got compliments. Asked, who are you wearing?

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition I agree with you and bet you looked pretty (I have some Bob Mackie too).  Anyway, it's fun to criticize these people and say nice things too.

It's not like they know it or care what any of us think.  Anyone who is a soap fan knows we who love our soaps do that constantly.  That's the fun of us sitting here watching TV.  It doesn't mean we are mean, it just means we are voicing what we like and dislike.  Take care...I agree with you.